Not open for further replies.
:bigeyes:

U ARE MY :thumbsup: HERO ! ! !
"...............More than just sitting and smiling.................."

tungtong2009

What is the link between the background, the props and the person swimming in the water?

As Mattlock has stated there's no meaning/link to the shot. However, if you MUST, here's my take...

The background is hard rock...the person is soft and gay (as indicated by the pink float and red heart shaped balooons) and the water is the difficulty he has in trying to navigate between the two.

:bsmilie:

Either that or;

It's just a guy with balls of steel that needs to swim really badly because his condo at the background doesn't have a swimming pool, who's not a very good swimmer, is really fat and feels the need for extra buoyancy hoping that the balloons will help if the float punctures on the sharp hard rocks.

P.S. I am not homophobic...it's just a "for fun" explanation.

Last edited:
how about interpreting this one...
jingc6.jpg

As Mattlock has stated there's no meaning/link to the shot. However, if you MUST, here's my take...

The background is hard rock...the person is soft and gay (as indicated by the pink float and red heart shaped balooons) and the water is the difficulty he has in trying to navigate between the two.

It's just a guy with balls of steel that needs to swim really badly because his condo at the background doesn't have a swimming pool, who's not a very good swimmer, is really fat and feels the need for extra buoyancy hoping that the balloons will help if the float punctures on the sharp hard rocks.

ah! I am enlightened! :eek:

:bsmilie:

Either that or;

think you're reading too much into things. pink doesn't mean gay necessarily. jing's known for his absurdist surreal style. and that's what the photo communicates. the suspension of disbelief to the point that you can't help but chuckle and gaffaw at the sight. its a fun way at poking fun at life here with an absolute sense of whimsy...surrealism is the name of jing's game

Last edited:
Never fails to amaze and amuse me! I got a huge laugh at the guy who asked about the link too. I got one question, who took the pictures if you were the one inside them?

:thumbsup:

Incredible... I salute you again....

awesome balloons :bsmilie:

Never fails to amaze and amuse me! I got a huge laugh at the guy who asked about the link too. I got one question, who took the pictures if you were the one inside them?

He set self timer??? or used wireless remote?? hahaha

You are one of my most respected photographers in this forum :bsmilie:

hahah, always does it, never fails to amaze me!
MORE!

cute!!!! love the balloon but not your red swimming trunk! :p

p.s: let me know if you are keen to be in my picture.... :D

I charge alot for my modelling fees.
plus my red speedos are imported from los angeles ok don't play play.
haha

think you're reading too much into things. pink doesn't mean gay necessarily. jing's known for his absurdist surreal style. and that's what the photo communicates. the suspension of disbelief to the point that you can't help but chuckle and gaffaw at the sight. its a fun way at poking fun at life here with an absolute sense of whimsy...surrealism is the name of jing's game

vince said:

It's really just for fun...

how about interpreting this one...
jingc6.jpg

A balloon seller that got mugged of his clothes by a horde of little kids cause they can't reach his balloons and dumped him into the fountain @ Orchard Rd...

On a side note, he subconsciously wanted his underwear colour to match that of his balloons in case he has one balloon left behind and he can pass it to his GF and show that he is colour-coordinated. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
A balloon seller that got mugged of his clothes by a horde of little kids cause they can't reach his balloons and dumped him into the fountain @ Orchard Rd...

On a side note, he subconsciously wanted his underwear colour to match that of his balloons in case he has one balloon left behind and he can pass it to his GF and show that he is colour-coordinated. :bsmilie:

not so complicated. i think its like in coke tagline. impossible possible. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.