Jingapore-Dreams of a Catholic High Schoolboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
being an ex-cat-high boy i can surely relate to this picture quite well....

Very nice! Make me want to see your other pics

this one's a very rough edit, specially for Averal, since her words of encouragement made me very excited
In all truth my favourite schools are RGS, RJC and SCGS, but then I needed one more school to add in so I thought CHIJ would be more iconic.
Although CHIJ girls and CHS boys aren't bad together.

jingapore13.jpg

Should have listened to my mother when she asked me to study hard for my PSLE. Very important to get into a good school... heehee :)

Very nice fun-filled shot! :)

Should have listened to my mother when she asked me to study hard for my PSLE. Very important to get into a good school... heehee :)

Very nice fun-filled shot! :)

I regretted studying hard for PSLE... if I dropped out.. I would either have been a rich hawker or maybe SG's Bill Gates.. hahaha

how did u take this picture!!!How did u get the girls and the guy all together ..?

You are the BEST !!!!! ;)

Nice concept... but looks abit wrong :devil::bsmilie:

i stil;l love the gilr on the rite.. on the table...

absolutely HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a good thing u didnt use sparkling / red / white wine.

Once in a blue moon, we get to see picture like this one. It should have taken quite some times for the photographer to get things organized.

The effect :Cheeky and humorous, four girls from different schools splashing at one boy.

wonder what the parents will think.

Last edited:
Know what is a classic and evergreen, this can considered as one, unless it has been superseded.

Status
Not open for further replies.