Not open for further replies.

acerpic

May 5, 2005
Jeslin14i.jpg

Jeslin15i.jpg

Jeslin16i.jpg

Jeslin17i.jpg

Jeslin18i.jpg

2 n 4 are the best composition's tight and well constructed and she geniuinely looks like she's having fun playing with the water! Well done! :thumbsup: I take it she got pretty wet for this shoot?

My vote goes to 1 and 2, but if you can zoom out a little more to show her full dress, that would be perfect.

:angel: is Good have feeling:angel:

2nd one got feel... it will be my pick....

i like #2 & #4... great shots & she look enjoy getting wet :bsmilie: ... :thumbsup:

it juz my view... ;)

2 n 4 are the best composition's tight and well constructed and she geniuinely looks like she's having fun playing with the water! Well done! I take it she got pretty wet for this shoot?

Ya, she is very accommodating and good attitude. Very versatile, kudo to her. :thumbsup:

Thanks Virgo, Easterd and Jesmun18 for comments. :)

2 more added.

Jeslin30i.jpg

Jeslin31i.jpg

sexy :thumbsup:

#2 shows off her body nicely, but I would really love it if she had lowered her left shoulder down more...

Ya, she is very accommodating and good attitude. Very versatile, kudo to her. :thumbsup:

Thanks Virgo, Easterd and Jesmun18 for comments. :)

Which fountain was that? And i have to ask when you were shooting her getting soaked were there alot of people standing around gawking?

Which fountain was that? And i have to ask when you were shooting her getting soaked were there alot of people standing around gawking?

All my posted 4 series were taken @ Clarke Quay. :)

good model + good photography skills = nice pics you have there! :thumbsup:

First I need to say it was well done.

However, I personally felt that subject has a good figure as a whole, should focus more on full body shot then the facial expression....

try something like this with more colourful dressing...

All the best.:thumbsup:

i think in this case he was going for a more artistic and lively approach rather than glam so the facial shots work.

i like #2 & #4... great shots & she look enjoy getting wet :bsmilie: ... :thumbsup:

it juz my view... ;)

Agree with oscar. :thumbsup:

the second is best

Think you failed to nail the focus on the eyes on #2, 3 and 5. i would also prefer to push up #4 a bit to lighten her complexion. Eyes also would look a lot better with a little catchlight. She should dry her face properly for #5; since there is no context of a fountain in that picture, the little drop of water on her nose is totally out of place. My 2 cents.

Think you failed to nail the focus on the eyes on #2, 3 and 5. i would also prefer to push up #4 a bit to lighten her complexion. Eyes also would look a lot better with a little catchlight. She should dry her face properly for #5; since there is no context of a fountain in that picture, the little drop of water on her nose is totally out of place. My 2 cents.

Your points are noted and I am appreciated. I hope i have another chance to do this kind of shots. ;) and see can produce improved photos. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.