Jeon Ji Hyun in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stille not too late.. okay.. See all u guys tommorow...

err... i know a little off topic but a little birdie whispered in my ear (actually it's the sponsor lah) that Lee Young Ae from Daejanggeum (gosh do i have all my spellings right?) is going to be here on coming Monday too.
for a lucky few there'll be a gala dinner where you can meet her!
ah well, she isn't as beautiful as your darlingest jeon ji hyun though. :angel:

isss said:
err... i know a little off topic but a little birdie whispered in my ear (actually it's the sponsor lah) that Lee Young Ae from Daejanggeum (gosh do i have all my spellings right?) is going to be here on coming Monday too.
for a lucky few there'll be a gala dinner where you can meet her!
ah well, she isn't as beautiful as your darlingest jeon ji hyun though. :angel:
yup...my fren told me she coming to sg on mon...do u ve any info of it? would love to go...heehee....

Don't have any news of other public events yet. But if it's a gala dinner, photography will most likely be limited. The Korean entertainment industry are alot more cautious on photography one.

Prismatic said:
Don't have any news of other public events yet. But if it's a gala dinner, photography will most likely be limited. The Korean entertainment industry are alot more cautious on photography one.
wah...if thats the case very sian...but my fren told me it was for promo of LG wor...:think:

Another OT trivial... Just a coincidence, actually Lee Young Ae and Jeon Ji Hyun have appeared together in a commercial for a shampoo called Elastine.

Status
Not open for further replies.