[JBOG Jan’2013 ] :Sinulog Festival Cebu, Philippines (17th ~ 23rd Jan 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve checked this morning, Cebu Pacific Air Promotion is still on. All in return airfare is around SGD250.
We are still looking for 1 more lady (to partner with another lady participant on room sharing)

we are done, 10 of us to make up for the trip.

some has to pull out from this trip. Anyone is interested to take over the slot ?
PM me if anyone is keen to join us. group size for this trip is 12.

Y U NO ASK ME?

Cool...I will be there as well perhaps we can see each other...

So where are you guys staying? Will it be nearby to Church?

which church ,there are churches everywhere in Cebu

Opps my apologies Basilica de Sto. Nino where I guess the parade will start..Anyway Hope 2 c u around...We will be there on 19th

Opps my apologies Basilica de Sto. Nino where I guess the parade will start..Anyway Hope 2 c u around...We will be there on 19th

not exactly close, 5min drive. we stay near to mango aveneu, i choose this because we can walk neary to the parade route. we will be there by 17th to 23rd.

but plan to shot for sinulg for 2.5days only.

enjoy your trip. i'm also from cebu.

btw, here's the route of the grand parade on the 20th:
364100933_8e2b0044da.jpg

larger and detailed map ---> http://cebu.sunstar.com.ph/sinulog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Sinulog-carousel-route-2013.jpg

mango ave. is in sector 4 (brown line)

my group would be at sec 7. stone throw to the parade route

Hi,

How's the trip? Any photo galleries?

fantastic. much more fun than we expected. i had 5k RAW file guess i would only have time to process after CNY. I would urge rest of the group to share their picture.
I am also trying to arrange for a travel talk session on my experience shooting the festival and photography opportunities in cebu, may be in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.