Pentax/Ricoh Jan 2013 outing: Telok Ayer Street on 24 May 2013

01. fengwei (hp: 9199-3299)
02. hypy13
03. Trowa77
04. Ranchy (Join in the morning and if there is the night music event outing too, will love to go also)
05. Greg (will join the morning session)
06. felixcat8888 (will join the morning session)
07. Chipvn (properly only the morning section)
08. PhilipKr35(any celebration at Buddha tooth temple?)
09. Nik34
10. cyk13
11. JK
12. Sobrietyanonymous
13. SyncGuy
14. oceanpriest
15. johenc
16. creampuff
17. hjbyeo
18. lensk(not going to miss the time but only in the morning as only got longest range 35mm... )
19. poseur (need to buy kopi for a nice person...)

Guys, I have a typical street shoot route around this area introduced by a good friend of mine (You can check out his street shots here - newghost). If big bro fengwei is okay, I can help lead the group through these areas. Takes about 1.5 hours.

Let's make sure we start early as well? Please don't be late for this outing, and let's hold off kopi/chit-chat till we finish around 9.30ish? Good light doesn't last very long in Singapore.

No probs for me.

Guys, I have a typical street shoot route around this area introduced by a good friend of mine (You can check out his street shots here - newghost). If big bro fengwei is okay, I can help lead the group through these areas. Takes about 1.5 hours.

Let's make sure we start early as well? Please don't be late for this outing, and let's hold off kopi/chit-chat till we finish around 9.30ish? Good light doesn't last very long in Singapore.

Sounds like a plan......
A good one! Will be there!! :D

Sounds like a plan......
A good one! Will be there!! :D

Just to confirm:
Street Guided Route Shoot
Time start: 7:30am
Meeting point: ? Maxwell FC at the statue next to URA ?

Sorry bro I missed your post. Sounds fantastic! I'd follow you that's for sure :)

Please wait for me as I might be about minutes late. Need to send my son to church for his church camp and then meet you guys there.

With such a long list of participants, I'm afraid that it is not ideal for street shooting style! :(

With such a long list of participants, I'm afraid that it is not ideal for street shooting style! :(

Why? Scared FOV all covered ah? Aiya... Don't worry... All use 70mm and above to "cover" streets tmr... Steady Bo? Hahahaha!

Okie,

Then I'll bring my 135 along! :D

Hmm interesting.. I don't mind following. What time you will start your guide.. hehe..

7.30 am - 7.45 am?

Sorry bro I missed your post. Sounds fantastic! I'd follow you that's for sure :)

Great ... just guide ... we'll try not to lose one another.

Please wait for me as I might be about minutes late. Need to send my son to church for his church camp and then meet you guys there.

Try to be there latest by 745am.

01. fengwei (hp: 9199-3299)
02. hypy13
03. Trowa77
04. Ranchy (Join in the morning and if there is the night music event outing too, will love to go also)
05. Greg (will join the morning session)
06. felixcat8888 (will join the morning session)
07. Chipvn (properly only the morning section)
08. PhilipKr35(any celebration at Buddha tooth temple?)
09. Nik34
10. cyk13
11. JK
12. Sobrietyanonymous
13. SyncGuy
14. oceanpriest
15. johenc
16. creampuff
17. hjbyeo
18. lensk(not going to miss the time but only in the morning as only got longest range 35mm... )
19. poseur (need to buy kopi for a nice person...)
20. ghostcrabby
21. dariusmj

hi, is it okay if there anyone that could help me disable my 1650 sdm tomorrow? please :D