o52ser.jpg

2emg9di.jpg

Last edited:
15dta2o.jpg

243iyxu.jpg

2ebv095.jpg

1178wvm.jpg

Last edited:
nice pics but it will be nice if you had taken a full body shot of her so i can see what she's wearing and her legs too!

thanks. i was unable to take full body shots as infront were many heads and cameras, had to use live view to go over them to get these pics.

this event must be tough due to u need to resort to using liveview as compared to previous events.

still consider a nice set. flash control looked good despite shooting fr an angle.

hmm.. can only see pic 5, anyone having the same problem as me? :confused:

Nice pic though, thanks for sharing!

so crowded... and I am not tall enough... all my shot like with hand / heads / camera all over... very the sian..

and i using live view... AF slow.. sianz..

Worse still when i focus swee swee liao.. one hand bo ting ting pop up when i take... #$!%!%#!% lol ...

Last edited:
Oops. Think imageshack has disallowed hotlink. Will change to another host tonight.

images fixed. thanks.

so crowded... and I am not tall enough... all my shot like with hand / heads / camera all over... very the sian..

Worse still when i focus swee swee liao.. one hand bo ting ting pop up when i take... #$!%!%#!% lol ...
actually can focus one time, then switch to manul focus, since they are not moving about much, the focus will stay more or less the same. :)

Very nice pictures ! :)

this event must be tough due to u need to resort to using liveview as compared to previous events.

still consider a nice set. flash control looked good despite shooting fr an angle.
thanks. it was quite crowded and the area was quite small.

For event shoot like this, investment on ladder is quite important. You should get one.

As for TS, nice shots!

When I was there, I cannot decide either to stand left or right, in the end I choose right. But it seems, most of the time, they look at the left side stage... Just my luck...

For event shoot like this, investment on ladder is quite important. You should get one.

As for TS, nice shots!

When I was there, I cannot decide either to stand left or right, in the end I choose right. But it seems, most of the time, they look at the left side stage... Just my luck...
thanks. i was initially on the right too, but decided to shift to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.