Jaslyn VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
teetoo said:
Soft diffuse light and model coolness -> :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: NICE!!! sure, the legs to looked like a mermaid but i'm sure u have other shots dat are in different positions. i tot the specs looks nice on her :cool:. can we c more of her? THX.

the specs make her look like a teacher. haha... guess some of us still have a fetish for teachers eh ;p

jOhO said:
After a long dry spell....

Jaslyn VIII
jaspillowtalk.jpg

i used 4 lights here... :sweat:

overall tones are pretty good but her arm's a little flabby-looking...otherwise :thumbsup: !

lemontree said:
overall tones are pretty good but her arm's a little flabby-looking...otherwise :thumbsup: !
Cos didnt edit much ;p
In position like this, its hard to have slim arm esp when the model dont even have slim arm in the 1st place. Hahaa..

teetoo said:
Soft diffuse light and model coolness -> :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: NICE!!! sure, the legs to looked like a mermaid but i'm sure u have other shots dat are in different positions. i tot the specs looks nice on her :cool:. can we c more of her? THX.
More pics or more skin? Hahaa..
Must seek approval from the most important person 1st. Doubt he wanna show those with more skin. More pics maybe if he got the time to add some 'magic' to the images 1st :)

precious.jas said:
Cos didnt edit much ;p
In position like this, its hard to have slim arm esp when the model dont even have slim arm in the 1st place. Hahaa..

gotta work on it girl! you are undeniably beautiful but it'll be really nose-bleedingly better if your arms are slimmer wor! ;)

haha! Feels funny too...joho's the photographer and should be responding but instead, the model responded... :bsmilie:

lemontree said:
gotta work on it girl! you are undeniably beautiful but it'll be really nose-bleedingly better if your arms are slimmer wor! ;)

haha! Feels funny too...joho's the photographer and should be responding but instead, the model responded... :bsmilie:
Aiya, he busy mah. Hear from me or him is the same dont u know? hahaa..
Well, I never deny being fat. I am not slim :)
Am working on it, help carrying camera bag once in a while, carry wedding albums, massage for bf, hmm... does these help? :dunno: ;p

precious.jas said:
Aiya, he busy mah. Hear from me or him is the same dont u know? hahaa..
Well, I never deny being fat. I am not slim :)
Am working on it, help carrying camera bag once in a while, carry wedding albums, massage for bf, hmm... does these help? :dunno: ;p

I guess so XD u mind to carry my bag as well? =p

precious.jas said:
More pics or more skin? Hahaa..
Must seek approval from the most important person 1st. Doubt he wanna show those with more skin. More pics maybe if he got the time to add some 'magic' to the images 1st :)
;p :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.