Japanese Racing Car and Racing Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawoo

Deregistered
Aug 6, 2004
nowhere
On this coming 10th till 11th of June,there will be a show at Bukit timah turf city.Time unknown..Lots of racing queens will be there too.

Thanks for the information. :thumbsup: Hope you could keep us update on more details on the event. Thanks. :)

Catch the THREE OFFICIAL JAPAN RACE QUEENS at TURF CITY:

Rina Kikuchi ( maybe replaced by Mai Akiyama ), Kaoru Asami and Aki Kogochi (in order of appearance ) around Malaysia and Singapore for promotions of the JAPAN GT event.

BLEED PEOPLE .... BLEED .....:bsmilie: ( pardon me ... I was bored ;p )

1863F6061620.jpg

Aki Kogochi, Mai Akiyama and Kaoru Asami (in order of appearance)

GT_Babes2.jpg

MAI AKIYAMA, KAORU ASAMI & AKI KOGOCHI ( left to right ) :

girls.jpg

Dun flame me .... just realised their names are 'screwed' ..go figure out who is who .... I think even the Malaysian reporters are confused :bsmilie:

I 'lagi' blur now :confused:

They will be there from 10 to 12 June .... Someone else update the rest of the details ????

Fantastic :)

let us go and give them the CLUBSNAP WELCOME with L, VR & G lenses, ladders, stroboframes, light spheres, omni bounce, bounce cards - you could write 'welcome' on it if yours is BIG enough, 'umbrellas' and tons of 'flashes' :bsmilie:

GO GO GO !!!!

Don't forget, this year in Malaysia the 2004 Raybrig NSX #100 is on display.. they might just bring it over for the roadshow as well.

AhV said:
let us go and give them the CLUBSNAP WELCOME with L, VR & G lenses, ladders, stroboframes, light spheres, omni bounce, bounce cards - you could write 'welcome' on it if yours is BIG enough, 'umbrellas' and tons of 'flashes' :bsmilie:

GO GO GO !!!!
Maybe we can also set up a mobile studio over there??? :lovegrin:

Astin said:
Maybe we can also set up a mobile studio over there??? :lovegrin:

hey.. not a bad idea.. i support you...!!!

Wow...sounds interesting...

Details please...very near my place.

Kennyleong, we can jio jio then go together. Jap racing queens very hard to resist. :)

oh my god~! racequeens~~~ my fav~~~

they say is still unknown.... maybe sometime later will announce??

Today is already 7 june liao. Wait till when will they announce :)

Whaa I'm going to miss this :cry: Really no luck. :faint:
Will be going to KL on holiday.
Hmm... if on the 10th start then still can make it :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.