Status
Not open for further replies.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
Jalan%20jalan.jpg

Reds seem to be a wee bit oversaturated. Picture might have been better if you cropped it to that white line on the buidling.

cerebrus said:
Reds seem to be a wee bit oversaturated. Picture might have been better if you cropped it to that white line on the buidling.

Thanks man. Well I did consider a closer crop but then wanted to show the size of the people compared to the other subjects (building and tree), thus the 'full frame' :bsmilie:

i prefer this to a closer crop cos there is some visual relationship b/n the 2 windows and the 2 ladies walking. the framing with the tree/leaves is also better with the uncropped image.

zaren said:
i prefer this to a closer crop cos there is some visual relationship b/n the 2 windows and the 2 ladies walking. the framing with the tree/leaves is also better with the uncropped image.

definitely agree

zaren said:

Thanks Mr. 'Nasi lemak + few shots' Zaren :bsmilie:

u see the first white line? keep it real horizontal and straight, then it'll be better much.

Andosg said:
u see the first white line? keep it real horizontal and straight, then it'll be better much.

Thanks :) Was deciding on which horizontal line to align, ended up aligning the one on the ground :sweat: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.