[Jacobs]NTU Gound Macro Photography Outing 20th November 2010

will be putting on my macro shooting clothings as usual. Long sleeve blue t-shirt, jeans and safety boots. I'm quite shy so do say hi if u recognise me :)

Countdown 17hrs

Tomorrow morning is the outing! Get ready all your gears with fully charges of batteries.
Sleep & rest well tonight and hope to meet you all at the shooting location.

I'll SMS to confirm the outing is a GO or NO-GO . You may check this page tomorrow morning before you start to pack your gear and head to meeting point.

Cheers.. ;)

[The Final List]

'Experience Shooters (Old Kaki's)'
1. dykat2009 (David)
2. Fatfish (Gerald)
3. funmatt (Matthew)
4. peterpan (Benjamin)
5. GRbenji (Koh SY)
6. Yilin (Yi Lin)
7. Jspertan (Jasper)
8. Daddy Bear (Adrian)
9. korbidp3k (Adrian)
10. chvictor (Victor)
11. jijicat (Jackie)
12. Koji Koji (Koji)
13. SHLEW (LEW)
14. nicholaslsa (Nicholas)
15. klwee (Kim)
16. Ultrazoom (Mark)

'Newbies Shooters (1st time attend macro outing)'
1. d0main (Robin)
2. Ninestar (Kennie)
3. unknowger (Edlyn)
4. loneWolff (Chun Teck)
5. meisterSG (Melvin)
6. Peng Kang Hill (Dominic)
7. Tishfire (Jason)
8. zhsteve (Steve)
9. hyyd87(Wang)
10. royong99 (Roy)
11. HLZQ4 (Zhiqiang)
12. jenfaith (Jennifer )
13. pogigwapo (Marh)
14. flyash2001 (Tony)

[General Note:]
1) If possible please have a light snack before coming. This to avoid hungry half way through the morning.
2) Try as much to wear trekking boots or sport shoes and avoid wearing slippers. This to prevent muddy and slippery it if there has been recent rains.

'Experience Shooters (Old Kaki's)'
1. dykat2009 (David); 2. Fatfish (Gerald); 3. funmatt (Matthew); 4. peterpan (Benjamin); 5. GRbenji (Koh SY); 6. Yilin (Yi Lin); 7. Jspertan (Jasper); 8. Daddy Bear (Adrian); 9. korbidp3k (Adrian); 10. chvictor (Victor); 11. jijicat (Jackie); 12. Koji Koji (Koji); 13. SHLEW (LEW); 14. nicholaslsa (Nicholas); 15. klwee (Kim); 16. Ultrazoom (Mark)

'Newbies Shooters (1st time attend macro outing)'
1. d0main (Robin); 2. Ninestar (Kennie); 3. unknowger (Edlyn); 4. loneWolff (Chun Teck); 5. meisterSG (Melvin); 6. Peng Kang Hill (Dominic); 7. Tishfire (Jason); 8. zhsteve (Steve); 9. hyyd87(Wang); 10. royong99 (Roy); 11. HLZQ4 (Zhiqiang); 12. jenfaith (Jennifer ); 13. pogigwapo (Marh); 14. flyash2001 (Tony)
Hello all,
First, Thanks to Jacobs for organising the Shoot, it was great fun & I learnt a lot from the outing. As I was justing shadowing, (guy without equipment) I dont have any trophy to show :( But, I may be tempted to try macro photography in the near future.

Great Friendly Group, didn't have the chance to meet up with all. (as guys/gals were also very interested in the insects flying/walking/crawling around) BUT I did met up with a long-lost army buddy "Daddy Bear", a colleague "Victor", international friends "Jijicat", "Koji Koji". A young father "Tishfire", etc...etc... Also managed to put faces to a few nicks like "Jacobs", "dykat2009", "peterpan", "SHLEW", "loneWolff", :peng Kang Hill"... just to name a few.

THANKS. :D

Last edited:
Thanks to all those who attended today outing. Hopefully you all had enjoyed the shooting and really learn something new for improve your skill..;)

Please post and share your favorite pictures @ HERE!