jacky cheung concert ##@@!!$$%%&&****

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sticktong it seems like that jeanie is the bigger star here :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:
lol. agree. make more frends lor..can imagine dat she is quite pretty. hmm i dunno if there will be space for me later..intending to bring my BIGMA for my frend :what:

lol. agree. make more frends lor..can imagine dat she is quite pretty. hmm i dunno if there will be space for me later..intending to bring my BIGMA for my frend :what:

What happen if she does not look like what you have imagined??? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

What happen if she does not look like what you have imagined??? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:
aiYo..can be frends ma..i want to learn from ppl or expand frends. i dun care abt looks. hope to see her. lol ;)

Should have hold it until the organiser release the Sat show. Jacky's concert is usually held over 2 nights. I wouldn't be surprise if the organiser decided to add one more concert on Sun if the respond for Sat is as good as the one on Fri.;)

i felt cheated by the organiser , i paid most but my seatings are just so so.

aiYo..can be frends ma..i want to learn from ppl or expand frends. i dun care abt looks. hope to see her. lol ;)

ClubSDU! :bsmilie:

Where is your seat? It is always a sore point if a patron get a lousy seat after paying so much. :(

mine is A12 row 8 , first 3 seats

great fan of jacky cheung........ hopefully can still get good seat for his second night or third if he has.........

Please post FULL FACE picture sof any gals holding DSLRs spot we can play guess the correct Jeanie CS game :cool:
lol. i think shoot gurls wif all blue top. like dat easier..haha

lol. i think shoot gurls wif all blue top. like dat easier..haha

haha!!! :bsmilie: I think you just scared her away! :bsmilie:

hes here on promo today at Bugis Jn @ 8pm, 5 mins left to rush there :bsmilie:

was there for a while just to take a few shots, quite crowded, the autograph queue is really very long...... :bigeyes:

was there for a while just to take a few shots, quite crowded, the autograph queue is really very long...... :bigeyes:

i think is very crowded , quite surprise that u manage to get some shots , you have been waiting there since early?

i think is very crowded , quite surprise that u manage to get some shots , you have been waiting there since early?
No, went to have dinner with wife and friends, then reach there around 7:50pm. Since brought lens there. Have to find some way to shoot :sweat:

OK, here's my quick shot of Jacky Cheung 張學友 ;p
PICT9251-01copy.jpg

sigh.. today ended up sleeping on my bed..so didn go for e event. so i missed e chance to spot e lady in blue.lol :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

sigh.. today ended up sleeping on my bed..so didn go for e event. so i missed e chance to spot e lady in blue.lol :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
sound so despo lor,you will be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.