Jack Fong Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
To celebrate the launch of this photo site and to share the joy with all people, I offer a 30% discount on all photography services.

To find out more, call 90048011 for enquiries now.

This offer will last till month end.

HURRY !!! ;)

Have any difficulties in setting up a studio?
No problem, I am available for consultant services from home to medium sized studios.

Need the correct gears for functions but dont know where to get resources?
No problem, with my lists of professionals, I can help you source for it

:thumbsup:

Other services:

- Studio Consultant
- Digital Imaging
- Designing a photo album (layout)
- Printing of customised photo album

Services from associates:

- Copywriting
- Designing of menus, namecards, corporate identity...etc
- Printing services of brochures, files, paper bags...etc

On a budget, no worries... We will and can work things out, discussions available anytime, anywhere.

Hurry... Opening Offer is still on till 30th September, placed an order this date for jobs on other day.

HURRY... Placed an order before the 30th September for jobs on other day, the 30% discount* is STILL ON... HURRY...

*NOTE: Please do not have the impression that discounted prices mean compromised quality. While discount is still on, the works produced will be of top quality (as always) for the interests of the clients and our creditability.

:)

Producing superb quality works to meet clients' demands since 2002

Rest assured your requests are attended to. No obligations to meet up for viewing of my works.

Cheers
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

With professional equipment, you can trust the results produced.

With tethered shooting, you can choose your preferred shots (for commercial shoot).

With transport available, location shoots can be done anywhere, anytime.

Your satisfaction is our motivation.

The festive month is coming...

Jack Fong Photography is proud to introduce the 30% discount off, YES it is for all photography services.

WHO
Any interested person is welcomed to enquire about the type of services and quotation. We have a team of 4 photographers chosen strictly to join us to serve the public.

WHY
Following the success of the opening 30% off, we are offering this discount for the festive month of Dec 09.

WHAT
Covering from ROM, Wedding Dinners, Company D&D, Corporate events & projects to whatever you can name it, we have the expertise.

WHEN
Any time from 2 Nov 2009, 0700hrs to 31 Dec 2009, 2359hrs. Book a date now for a no obligations viewing, anywhere, anytime.

HOW
Any jobs received during this period shall be entitled to the 30% discount upon showing the quotation we quote to you. We can discuss the details over a nice cup of coffee at cafe for open viewings.

HURRY... Before the team is fully booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.