J A S S from Brazil

oh my, #2, #5, #6, are awesome!!

these are shot with 24-70mm/f2.8 & 70-200mm/f2.8?
are they pp-ed? the photos are really crystal clear!

hi,

i thought #1 and #2 were oversharpened - for #1, there is just a very jagged feel around the model's features.

for #2, the eyes, along with the butt, and the hand around that area, haloing is visible. perhaps the sharpening could be toned down a notch.

Honestly speaking, besides she is a caucasian model, having beautiful face with beautiful body and pay more, they are the same as those in the XMMs shoot. The shoot lacks concept and styles. No impact and looks normal.

If its just for fun, its fine.

Anyway that's my 2 cents worth of comment. Hope you don't mind me sharing my point of view.

Mamamiya, thanks for sharing your view. Actually, the theme was beach swimwear. Perhaps, my shoots have done unjustice to the organizer and model for not portraying the actual theme. :(

love the color !!!

oh my, #2, #5, #6, are awesome!!

these are shot with 24-70mm/f2.8 & 70-200mm/f2.8?
are they pp-ed? the photos are really crystal clear!

Hi duckweed. thanks. The photos were shot with both 24-70mm/f2.8 and 70-200mm/f2.8VR2. Especially the 70-200mm/f2.8, the photos are sharp and it is my fav lens. However, I usually sharpen the images a bit after resizing. :)

hi,

i thought #1 and #2 were oversharpened - for #1, there is just a very jagged feel around the model's features.

for #2, the eyes, along with the butt, and the hand around that area, haloing is visible. perhaps the sharpening could be toned down a notch.

night86mare, thanks for pointing out. Will be more careful next time. ;)

where can i get this model? shes pretty, how much per shoot?

nice series bro...

Don't know what to say...
Is really very very very very very nice :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jazz is very stunning model and you have captured her essence especially her dazzling smile very well! Awesome job bro!

wonderful work!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like her... And picture #3 and #9 are the one that stand out... :lovegrin:

Good works there~~~ :thumbsup: