ixus 330

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got this camera an hour ago from harvey norman at 799 n add 51 for extra 2 yrs warranty n i am a super newbie here
so if i just plug the camera to the usb without installing the software can the batt be recharge then?? or have to use the batt craddle to charge the batt?? thnx alot.. got lotsa icons need to know now cant read the manual yet exam coming liao:(

just wondering... why dun u wan to buy from AP or sumthin? price will be better as well...

Originally posted by budiman10
just got this camera an hour ago from harvey norman at 799 n add 51 for extra 2 yrs warranty n i am a super newbie here
so if i just plug the camera to the usb without installing the software can the batt be recharge then?? or have to use the batt craddle to charge the batt?? thnx alot.. got lotsa icons need to know now cant read the manual yet exam coming liao:(

Bad idea to buy a the camera/a toy before your exams. Too much distractions. Want me to safekeep for you in the meantime, just let me know ;)

nah need to se it today later with my new gf so no can do;) anyway abt the recharge question any answer? can use usb to charge or must use the batt craddle?

nah need to se it today later with my new gf so no can do;) anyway abt the recharge question any answer? can use usb to charge or must use the batt craddle?

have to use the batt craddle ..

budiman i cant answer yr question better read the manual, i dun tink anyone here has got s330.... tink u r the earliest...

btw, can tell me wats included in the package?

got lotsa cables tht for sure:p
1. wrist strap
2.av cable avc-dc100
3. interface cable
4.batt charger
5.batt pack
6.cf 8mb
7.software cd roms

got lotsa cables tht for sure:p
1. wrist strap
2.av cable avc-dc100
3. interface cable
4.batt charger
5.batt pack
6.cf 8mb
7.software cd roms

Did you buy extra CF cards?

havent yet cos they sell damn ex 32 meg 80+ liao maybe buy second hand or from other place lah

havent yet cos they sell damn ex 32 meg 80+ liao maybe buy second hand or from other place lah

wah, real expensive. Go AP buy loh.... think $90 can get you 128MB liao..

too far leh arnd orchard area got or not ah? cos going there later

Cathay Photo at Peninsular Plaza. Selling $20 more.

so tht would be 110 for 128 mb issit? peninsular wht floor? the one with bk at b1 right?

so tht would be 110 for 128 mb issit? peninsular wht floor? the one with bk at b1 right?

Its on the ground floor. You can't miss it.

ok thnx gonna get it later .. btw issit better to get a few 32/64 meg or 1 pc 128 meg?

ok thnx gonna get it later .. btw issit better to get a few 32/64 meg or 1 pc 128 meg?
get the ridata 128MB .. they are good & fast ..

I would rather get 1 piece 128mb. Save the hassle of changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.