Its raining in pasir ris

kei1309 said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hear that sound? It's the sound of all the guys hearts breaking

The rain had stopped in pasir ris. But what a weird thread to start with. LOL. Good morning pasir ris neighbors.

Thoth said:
The rain had stopped in pasir ris. But what a weird thread to start with. LOL. Good morning pasir ris neighbors.

Morning to u neighbour xD

Fudgecakes said:
Morning to u neighbour xD

Cheers. Just wondering who else here is staying in pasir ris? Will be interesting if it's someone I see everyday but not knowing I'm talking to him or her here in cs. LOL

Thoth said:
Cheers. Just wondering who else here is staying in pasir ris? Will be interesting if it's someone I see everyday but not knowing I'm talking to him or her here in cs. LOL

Haha I see. I live in Livia. How about u?

Fudgecakes said:
Haha I see. I live in Livia. How about u?

East vale next to downtown east. Nice to meet u. Anybody else here in pasir ris?

Thoth said:
East vale next to downtown east. Nice to meet u. Anybody else here in pasir ris?

Haha that's near my place. Well Pasir ris is small so everywhere is near. I believe that is a CSer named lotus80 that is in Pasir ris too, anyway let's create a thread dedicated to Pasir ris shooters only :)

Fudgecakes said:
Haha that's near my place. Well Pasir ris is small so everywhere is near. I believe that is a CSer named lotus80 that is in Pasir ris too, anyway let's create a thread dedicated to Pasir ris shooters only :)

Haha. This thread is good enuff la. Enjoy yr sat. M driving out to dairy farm for some shoots. Haf a great day guys. Cheers.

Thoth said:

I m at drive 1, poor hdb dweller

M at funan. Anybody wanna check for anything? Cheers. Stupid car park is full. Now in Q to go in. Sianz.

Thoth said:
M at funan. Anybody wanna check for anything? Cheers. Stupid car park is full. Now in Q to go in. Sianz.

I'm going adelphi to collect my lens now :) perhaps you can help me check price of Nikon 300mm F4? :)

Thoth said:

Good heavens, what did you buy