it's her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by roygoh

Are you referring to the background? I sacrificed the background to bring out details on the face. I feel that the background details are not that important, so I let it wash out a bit. Do you feel that the background is over-powering?

yup, a tincy wincy bit...i see a slight blue tint there *3rd edited pic*..

but i like wat u've done with

aac.jpg

Thanks!

I have included these pictures in my collection of PS touch ups. Feel free to take a look here:

http://roygoh.clubsnap.org/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01

Let me know if you have any issues with my keeping your pictures there, and I will remove them promptly.

Roy

keeping there should be ok.
just no other publications of it ya.
or else my friend would come and skin me alive.

Thanks!

No intentions of publishing the photos anywhere, since they are not mine. I just got the permissions of the owners to keep them in that album. I will occassionaly direct forum members to that album though.

- Roy

Thanks!

No intentions of publishing the photos anywhere, since they are not mine. I just got the permissions of the owners to keep them in that album. I will occassionaly direct forum members to that album though.

- Roy

Can you share your PS skills? :)

Originally posted by Zoomer

Can you share your PS skills? :)

I would be glad to, since I am not doing this for a living.

However, you've got to be more specific. Which picture are you referring to, and what effects are to interested in?

Originally posted by eadwine

nope, i tend to have a bad habit of not using flash.

Do u know i have a worse habit....rarely NOT using flash for 95% of all my works....haaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.