It's a Sony Playstation Portable Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... is this game worth it? cos' gamespot only gave it 6.5, a fair.
Tell me... What is this game all about? Thanks a million!

well, strategic game tat u have to observe the monsters to kill it, plan traps, etc
Here are some links found on youtube. Kill dragons 4 times bigger than u
Teamwork
Another hunting quest

There are more if you search around.

I noob ah. I now still trying 2 kill azure rathalos at lvl 4 elder quest.. haha!

we need someone to help kill Diablos from the guild house... :sweat:

azure rathalos?? inside volcano or at forest and hill? Rathian is a pain in the ass... :bsmilie:

we need someone to help kill Diablos from the guild house... :sweat:

azure rathalos?? inside volcano or at forest and hill? Rathian is a pain in the ass... :bsmilie:

Volcano. I almost killed it. It killed me instead..

rating such things cannot be trusted fully. critics gives rating usually r bias. if they like to play these type of games, they will give gd ratings, but dat doesnt mean its a very nice game to play n vice versa.

the way u say bout buying games n whether gd to play or not, gives me a conclusion dat u must be playing original UMD game oni. dats y u will haf the dilemma of whether to buy a game or not. pple like me dat has set that play downloaded game wun haf this problem. cos we simply just dl all games, n try them. nice den carry on playing, not nice, just delete away from memory card. ;p

What's new in 3.30?

System Software version 3.30 update includes the following :-

Features for playing PLAYSTATION®Network titles have been enhanced.
[Disc-Load Speed] has been added to the menu.

[RSS Channel] now supports item thumbnail images.

Thumbnails of videos that are stored in the "VIDEO" folder of a Memory Stick Duo™ media are now supported. The following types of files can now be played in the "VIDEO" folder. – MPEG-4 AVC(H.264) video Main Profile (AVC CABAC) files of the following sizes: 720 X 480, 352 X 480, or 480 X 272. * Depending on the data type, some files cannot be played.

cos we simply just dl all games, n try them. nice den carry on playing, not nice, just delete away from memory card.

Hmmm... can anyone tell me how to DL games? Thanks!

Your player can or cannot play d/l games is an issue... must see your player.

2rwuy5v.gif

You open up your player's rear UMD cover... if you see some wordings & numbers, that means your player cannot modify at all to play d/l games.

I go nuts at trying to complete Ace Combat X, 2nd last stage. Driving me nuts until I feel like getting the saved game cheat to complete it.

Anyway, now hooked on dat train simulator - Densha de go: Tokaido Line.

That monkey... he kill me too..!! :sweat:

I finally killed it with 30secs to spare. Phew. Now for the Rathian. haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.