IT Show - Suntec City

Status
Not open for further replies.
happywonders said:
no the is not connected to the internet. I try to reformat the , but after 1 day the virus came back again. I really give up !! Anyway to help ? :think:

You say after 1 day the virus come back again..... So did you try changing the Anti-Virus software, firewall software or even the updating the software? I have been using Norton all my life until recently, when I changed to the Symantec Anti-Virus and Sygate for better resource management, no way did I get a virus on my computer even when almost 24 hours of the day my computer is on for the last 6 years.

Tell us the virus name (it should have from the scans) and you can PM me your contact I talk to you lor.

Christopher

happywonders said:
WOW ! Thanks really feel like flying down right now . I think the rates never go down , but they bundle up alots of thing . I might consider to get 1. Anything know is there any instalment ??? I'm really broke :confused:

Happywonders, how about your LC1??
You want to dispose?? you can throw to me.... I can dispose for you nicely...
keke....

i guess its like mine..

i suspect for my case.. there this worm hidding somewhere..

whenever i install XP.. he come out..

creating trouble even i update the software..

think open "door" for hackers into my com..

speed definitely slower ( tot tactics by singtel since they launch 3500 but no..)

got an e-mail from singtel, saying someone is using my account trying to hack into somewhere..

got this spyware pop out thing..

guess maybe should open another thread...

:confused:

Howdy said:
For those not able to go to the ITShow, see the camera and other offering for the show here :

http://www.hardwarezoom.com:81/viewcontent.jsp?ArticleID=179&PageNo=2

Just popped into Harvey Norman (Jurong Point) just now... the package they are offering for the FZ20 (and I guess for the rest of the Panasonic cameras as well) is the same as the one in IT show. So for those who are thinking of buying but are worried about the crowd might want to check out Harvey Norman instead.

Just FYI, If I am not wrong, the booth is being managed by Harvey Norman this time.

JimDavis said:
I am S$2K poorer now after visited IT Show.... :(
:bigeyes: don't tell me you defected to the dark side as well? ;)

damithc said:
:bigeyes: don't tell me you defected to the dark side as well? ;)

Yep...where else could he go to..... :bsmilie:

LifeWorld said:
Well, I am sure you will be richer in dslr's photogaphy knowledge and lots of beautiful pics soon. Do share with us ok? :bsmilie:

Hey Lifeworld, so when is ur turn to go to the dark side too... ;p

JimDavis said:
S$1,988 with all the goodies, sure it is tempting...but I will still not buy it. Though I already said...eventually, I will buy, but the moment has yet to arrive... ;)

JimDavis said:
I am S$2K poorer now after visited IT Show....

Looks like the day did come, and only 1 day after GT issued statement about it not being the right time yet :bsmilie:

!!!BUY BUY BUY!!! LAST DAY TODAY till 9PM only!

rhair78 said:
Looks like the day did come, and only 1 day after GT issued statement about it not being the right time yet :bsmilie:

!!!BUY BUY BUY!!! LAST DAY TODAY till 9PM only!

Haha. After the Ubin shootout with so many D70s, GT 'cheong' immediately once touch down on Singapore soil. That's the darkside effect. May the force be with US...... 4 more hours to go! :bsmilie:

wah! how come so many FZ20 users switched to the D70? may I know why har?

why not to 300D/350D but D70? interface and feel of D70 similar to FZ20? or what? :dunno:

interesting.... hmmmmm...

tao said:

why not to 300D/350D but D70? interface and feel of D70 similar to FZ20? or what? :dunno:

D70 has the solid feel of a dslr. Once you see it, you have to control yourself!
It's very tempting to spend $2K for a start....... :bigeyes:

tao said:

From the Horse's mouth... nieehhh...

Do a comparison between FZ20, D70, 300D or whatever camera you fancy, at some respectable review site like DPreview etc... (there are other sites too). Look out for the pros/cons, and then test the camera out physically, working with the menu, the functions, the results. If you feel the camera fits your style, your liking and budget.. then BUY BUY BUY!!!

P.S. I am switching as I dun consider myselft a "PRO"sumer..
I am more like a "CON"sumer.. hahaha.. so I suck when using such "PRO" stuff.

*** Special Alert*** Letting go good condition FZ20 at unbelievable prices.
Interested parties please PM me, and I will reply with details of package.**

I try to take the girl at canon booth but the model shake her hand at me because her frenz or wat is taking pic of her. So i never take any. THen i walked around and dun care. I wanna take but it seem liek they dun allow. Heard from HJ saying, they allow only canon cam to take them?

I looked at the model back, and she looked back at me. :bsmilie: But i didnt bother to take my cam out and snap back. Later, :embrass: myself

Anyway, recently I saw alot of happiness face! haha

Well, the fact is the grip holding feel almost the same with FZ20 compare to D70. But one is bigger then another.. Comforty is the word. The build is definetly stronger!

Jumping boat doesnt mean we throwing our old cam off. When come to travelling or walking, FZ is our leisure cam. Can no longer say its big :bsmilie:

No matter what, the image of Pana is still the top one in my heart. Sharpness is what I can say. :thumbsup:

rhair78 said:
I am more like a "CON"sumer..

*** Special Alert*** Letting go good condition FZ20 at unbelievable prices.
Interested parties please PM me, and I will reply with details of package.**
"CON"sumer alert.... Haha... Joking joking.... ;p

natnivek said:
"CON"sumer alert.... Haha... Joking joking.... ;p

Ricky aR... Dun start price war hor... allot of pple letting go FZ20... I tot u say u wana keep ur fz20... after 3 days of "bread and water" u bth liao aR...
heee... Good luck for ur sales...

Status
Not open for further replies.