IT Show - Scanned copy of Tamron lenses clearance prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
kelccm said:
The usual price in the brochure are marked up so high. And their clearance price is almost the same as the normal market price.

Really? I am interested in the 70-210mm F2.8. Can anyone advise what is the typical market price? Thanx.

not too sure abt the price for 70-210/2.8 but the other lenses aren't really cheaper than normal.

wow those are some seriously old lenses. It's really clearance.

how much is the other lens going for? The 90mm macro? any good bargains for the newer lens?

The 70-210 f2.8 looks cheap but not much info on it on the net leh, is it a very old model?

Thanx for the info on the pricing guys. I will probably be better off saving my money for other lens.

Wanna buy from me? I'm looking to sell mine.

dr34mc4st3r said:
i think the 28-200 price is great for a starter lens haha

kenele said:
How much the AF 18-200mm? If w/o trade-in also eligible to the $250 discount??? Thx.

of course not ...... even with trade in only a few lenses can be eligible for the $250 trade in. Most lenses will have pretty low trade in value.

The 28-200 superzoom, for example, I got it at $450 nearly 6 years ago. The Tamron 19-35mm was selling at one time in Cathay for $350 ..... so I do not see the "clearance sales" has any sales effect, other then they are selling below their own Distributor Recommended Selling price, which is often very much higher then Street Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.