IT Show 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a portable hard disk drive which could transfer photo without using a computer..Don't know what it is called...Saw 1 at Sim Lim..quite ex bah..$200-$300 for only 40G..Hmm.
u meant OTG? On-The-Go Portable HD?

Sigh.. THe exhibition is ALWAYS before the 15th, my pay day....

I want a portable hard disk drive which could transfer photo without using a computer..Don't know what it is called...Saw 1 at Sim Lim..quite ex bah..$200-$300 for only 40G..Hmm.

Portable Hard Disk with OTG (On the Go) or some call it OTB (One touch Backup) where you can connect any USB device to the Hard Disk and backup. The best usage I find it is able to backup any card format. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah yeah..They called it On the Go Portable Hard Disk ah? Have to do research on brands for this OTG liao..

I did the same last month. Sim Lim Square sell alot of this OTG Hard disk but without LCD Screen. I will recommend Nexto OTG ND-2300 from Eastgear. Cheap will good.:thumbsup:

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/index.php?cPath=17_101

:(

Still 2 months to go.

I did the same last month. Sim Lim Square sell alot of this OTG Hard disk but without LCD Screen. I will recommend Nexto OTG ND-2300 from Eastgear. Cheap will good.:thumbsup:

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/index.php?cPath=17_101

Hi Martin, Thanks alot. Wow, only join this forum then I can know much much more..Yeah..Nowsaday, portable devices are really affortable..:D.

2 more months to go

gonna get myself a mutilmedia storage viewer, which one u can strongly recommend?

Portable Hard Disk with OTG (On the Go) or some call it OTB (One touch Backup) where you can connect any USB device to the Hard Disk and backup. The best usage I find it is able to backup any card format. :thumbsup:

Yeah, got many generic brands for it.
My advice is to test it on the spot with a harddisk.
A friend of mine bought one new and found out it was incompatible with a certain brand of HDD for some unknown reason.
Find one with at least a download progress indicator.
If you have money to splurge you can consider something like the Vosonic 8360 or Epson P3000 which are multimedia viewers and can even read RAW files directly.

Time for you guys to shoot, time for me to go can get a good external flash. :)

hope lenovo laptop got good freebies...

Yeah. Can use my newly bought camera for this show. Somemore, need to buy portable drive and memory card. So much gd stuffs to look out for......

^^ Can shoot can buy - where else is better than this?

Status
Not open for further replies.