IT Show 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just back from IT show, nothing fantastic :confused:
FZ7 haven't release yet, they mention maybe around jun or something :mad2:

unseen said:
Right.. first we go shoot Fiontwy, then we go find the Princess to shoot. Kenneth, you've got my number.. LOL can maintain contact that way to hunt the 2 of them down.. kekeke.. I need to hunt for DVDR drive bargains too...

OK sound good. Unseen you still have my contact. I will be going on either sat afternoon or sunday. Friday evening got assignment liao.

Bought the Lexar 2GB CF @ $159. Better grab them fast before they run out of stock. Saw one booth from SLS selling Sandisk Ultra 2 and Extreme III CF at prices below that of the Sandisk Booth.

Yildun said:
Bought the Lexar 2GB CF @ $159. Better grab them fast before they run out of stock. Saw one booth from SLS selling Sandisk Ultra 2 and Extreme III CF at prices below that of the Sandisk Booth.

and u'll be very sure tomorrow sandisk booth will also be selling at the same price as the one from SLS.... :bsmilie: :sweat:

This year IT fair not as hyper as last year. abit lacklustre

Actually if you want cheap CF cards you don't have to endure the crowds at the show what. Been using the 4GB 120X Transcend, got it last week in SLS. $233. 8GB is $42x something? 2GB is $132.
Very very fast on the CF card reader for read speeds, compared to the Kingston Elite Pro.

Check it out in the cams. http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007-8197

This weekend gonna backside itchy and shoot my weddings in RAW + jpeg. :D Both couples very chio.

anyone knows if $159 for the 2 gb lexar 80x at the IT show is the cheapest in town? Where else can we get cheaper?

John Tan said:
Sure...here is your last show pic...lost your contact...really sorry about that...
fiontwy_John.JPG

so we can shoot who are model at there!! rite??
or we need to request?? or buy something with them?:think:

Wow, 4GB 120X Transcend in SLS for only $233??? Can share which shop in SLS? Thanks.

2100 said:
Actually if you want cheap CF cards you don't have to endure the crowds at the show what. Been using the 4GB 120X Transcend, got it last week in SLS. $233. 8GB is $42x something? 2GB is $132.
Very very fast on the CF card reader for read speeds, compared to the Kingston Elite Pro.

Check it out in the cams. http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007-8197

This weekend gonna backside itchy and shoot my weddings in RAW + jpeg. :D Both couples very chio.

alot of ppl complain cannot find lil_princess, i wonder y...

maybe we could organise a Hunt for the lil_princess competition... onz bo? who win get to have a photo taken together with her...

Can share with the rest of us so we dont have to pay exhorbidant rates for parking in CBD?

Thanks in advance!

lil_princess said:
Thanks to those who suggested where to park.
I called up this fellow CSer and he told me where.
And it really really was cheap. $8 for like 10hours? ;p

lil_princess said:
Thanks to those who suggested where to park.
I called up this fellow CSer and he told me where.
And it really really was cheap. $8 for like 10hours? ;p

yah.. pls share wif us????:heart: :heart: :heart:

black.ink said:
Hye i hear theres unannounced offers for D70 DSLR kit at 999 is it true?? or my friends got wrongly??
it's pentax *ist DL that's selling at $999 coz shriro took over pentax distributorship from j&j...

clicknick said:
Wow, 4GB 120X Transcend in SLS for only $233??? Can share which shop in SLS? Thanks.
Yup, it's Best Bargain. Not sure if it will drop further though.

2GB Lexar for $159 looks very nice....but after 2 minor data loss and 1 major complete data loss even though I have changed the card twice and from different batches (costed me 1 wedding), sigh...... :(

clicknick said:

$233!! Like that better to get the 4GB CF rather than the
Seagate 4GB Photodrive..:)
Price is dropping fast..
I paid $158 just 3 weeks ago for the 2GB and noew is $120+..

Status
Not open for further replies.