IT Show 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
simon80 said:
cameras are sold at RRP .. but freebies are throw in
rgds

Thanks dude! That info is good enough for me. :thumbsup:

Not exactly thrown in lah... You're still paying for them indirectly...

jeremyftk said:
Not exactly thrown in lah... You're still paying for them indirectly...

I understand. So I've made up my mind not to wait for the IT show and get it over the weekend. I'd rather forgo the freebies, pay less and just get what I need. ;)

But still, you might wanna wait a little cos the freebies are quite attractive at times, though I can't guarantee they will be this time round... ;)

The IT show is next weekend correct? I may go down to take a look.. got everything i craved for recently... not much more to buy unless its a new bigger harddisk to store my stuffs.. hope this time not so crowded n squeezy

From the www.itshow.com.sg website, Nikon Singapore has confirmed its presence at the forthcoming show.

CHECK OUT THE IT SHOW 2006 SPECIAL SUPPLEMENTS IN
» DIGITAL LIFE ON 7th March 06 (Tuesday)
» THE STRAITS TIMES ON 9th March 06 (Thursday)

The retail price in IT shows usually cost more than the retail shop outside .. should be always be ..

philliptan said:
I go support support! Shoot xiao gong zhu.... :)

i also wan..

but i dun think u know me.. :(

k3nn3th03 said:
i also wan..

but i dun think u know me.. :(

Time to upgrade... So ur shot of xiao gong zhu will turn out better...

Woot... Buy Buy Buy lahz...

Hong Jia said:
Time to upgrade... So ur shot of xiao gong zhu will turn out better...

Woot... Buy Buy Buy lahz...

after you SIR...

;)

superfly said:
Yah, anybody knows if Nikon having any promotion during the IT show? Thinking of buying a cam over this weekend. Just don't want to end up finding it at the IT show selling for much less! :bigeyes:

Anyone working in Nikon here? :think:

hehe yeah.. i'll be working at the nikon counter....

lil_princess said:
then let me know u lah... hahahaa...
Let me know which booth you will be at. I'll go there grab a few shots, maybe about a hundred or two, to make up for your lost collection. :bsmilie:

espn said:
Let me know which booth you will be at. I'll go there grab a few shots, maybe about a hundred or two, to make up for your lost collection. :bsmilie:
wah... u still remember that my hdd crashed and my photos all gone huh.... good memory for an uncle huh? hehehehe.....

Status
Not open for further replies.