IT Show 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Image said:
most probably on the opening day as i will be there to meet my client. just nice after closing the deal!

will let you know if there is a promo on the AE but i really doubt so. I think have a funny feeling Mac is going to come out another version of AE soon as the price has dip from $248 to $218. Plus the last IT show in Sing Expo they gave out free AE for any purchase of MAC computers. I miss out on that offer as I bought it a few weeks before the show.
Not so early one... Da next Expo is around May or June in Paris. ;)

Pro Image said:
\

Dunnnnnnnnnnnn bluffffffffffff.......your precious is 1Ds MkII!

For me, good thing comes in a small package! :bsmilie:
And good price too!

To ...u-know-who-u-are...
U want all Clubsnappers to find u at the Apple Booth ;)

lui002 said:
Yes. At Booth 8423.
Their batteries backed by 6 mths 1 for 1 warranty. :thumbsup:

Nice number....Maybe buy 4D tomorrow.....if strike 1st price....can buy a nikkor 70-200 2 touch liao :D

I want my D70.... ;p

finally got enough to buy one... :sweat:

anybody getting it also?? :think:

what will the package like?? :think:

dunno who will be the trade partner this time?? :think:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Actually I didnt miss out that offer, just that didnt think of going wireless at that mah .. somemore they said worth $250 so take out this item and minus $250 .. :D

Now should be a good time to go wireless liao ... damn my modem ... :complain:

ya....after that can find me to get wireless router :D

Wai said:
i will be there on first day waiting for the show to start...anyone want to join me? :D

For what? 12pm leh.... can grab the monitors first? But surely no gals @ that time one. I join you lah hehe.

is the olympus MR-500i motion music player good? cos the extra LCD screen very interesting. will be v good for scrolling playlist yeah?
then also the samsung LCD 913N ($659) isit worth buying? i still using CRT leh ;p

Sorry to OT.

Intending to get either a 17" or 19" LCD monitor during the show. Any recommendations? Looking to hook that up to a potential new PMac G5.

gryphon said:
To ...u-know-who-u-are...
U want all Clubsnappers to find u at the Apple Booth ;)
yeah man I need the sales.....next lens depends on it. and pls dun ask me about the promos, wont know what is available until they brief me on it. and that wont happen until thursday.

TMC said:
yeah man I need the sales.....next lens depends on it. and pls dun ask me about the promos, wont know what is available until they brief me on it. and that wont happen until thursday.

most important is...got extra discount or not? :p

Wai said:
most important is...got extra discount or not? :p
only a part timer so you guys can count that out. can only try to see what freebies I can give out. and 1 more thing, the freebies come with purchases, not for giving out like door gifts, so ESPN you can stop bugging me for them. :bsmilie:

espn said:
D2Hs is not targetted for this Mar, wait a while more ;)

I need to get... D2X, D2X and maybe a D2X :)

yes get the best cam in the entire Nikon cam (due to cmos sensor-not using CCD)

TMC said:

Hi TMC,

I wish I can help u but I'm using VAIO...too good to make a switch...but I try to look for u on Sunday. :)

John Tan said:
Hi TMC,

I wish I can help u but I'm using VAIO...too good to make a switch...but I try to look for u on Sunday. :)
hahah I'm fine, just hoping I can hit a record high sales this time. The last show I hit a record low :bsmilie:

Big Kahuna said:
Any idea is eastgear will be there? I need to get a spare EL3 battery...my Megapower just died barely after 4mths old....it just refused to recharge :sweat:

Yes Eastgear will be there with 2 booths if I not wrong...too bad they don't provide 3rd party batt for 1 series... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.