It all happened @ SEED - 29/01/03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SniperD
A different perspective: how humans (Xmen in particular) look like to a spoon ^.^
aah.jpg

Ai yah, never show my EOS-1n
;p

Originally posted by Larry
wah didn't realise i missed so many folks @ the last SEED... lavenderlitz, isomers... and is that SMM?

that's what happens when you spend too much time @ CP... :D

SMM wasn't there, she was at home scratching for 5,000 words for her Marketing Project. :bsmilie:

Originally posted by sehsuan
plugged the leak on the roof already? ;)

Contractor came down assessed the leak and told us that they would need to take down the whole roof as the roof wall is starting to crack. Worst still, work can only be done after CNY because workers have all gone back to Malaysia. Good news is, landlord would have to pay for all the repair. :)

Originally posted by SMM

SMM wasn't there, she was at home scratching for 5,000 words for her Marketing Project. :bsmilie:

LOL never try this?
"This product is good. Really good. Really really good. Really. If there was a better word than good, I'd use it to describe this product. Too good, in fact. A truly wonderful product. Really wonderful. Really really wonderful. Really.........."
:D

Originally posted by denizenx

LOL never try this?
"This product is good. Really good. Really really good. Really. If there was a better word than good, I'd use it to describe this product. Too good, in fact. A truly wonderful product. Really wonderful. Really really wonderful. Really.........."
:D

Doesn't work this way, my topic is Analysis of Oil and Gas Industry in Indonesia. :dunno: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by SMM
Doesn't work this way, my topic is Analysis of Oil and Gas Industry in Indonesia. :dunno: :bsmilie:
caaaan...

"The Oil and Gas Industry in Indonesia is good. Really good. Really really good. Really. If there was a better word than good, I'd use it to describe this product. Too good, in fact. A truly wonderful industry. Really wonderful. Really really wonderful. Really.........."

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

caaaan...

"The Oil and Gas Industry in Indonesia is good. Really good. Really really good. Really. If there was a better word than good, I'd use it to describe this product. Too good, in fact. A truly wonderful industry. Really wonderful. Really really wonderful. Really.........."

hannor! Simply Make Modifications!

caaaan...

hannor! Simply Make Modifications!

really wants to go to the last SEED, even BF also interested.

Originally posted by SMM

really wants to go to the last SEED, even BF also interested.

;p maybe u can pURRRrrrr him into getting the G3 for you then hor hor? and we can be your Cats chorus...

;p maybe u can pURRRrrrr him into getting the G3 for you then hor hor? and we can be your Cats chorus...

He actually suggested that he should probably buy a D100. Of course I say very good lah. Because I know I would be the one benefiting from it. :devil: :D :D

Originally posted by SMM

He actually suggested that he should probably buy a D100. Of course I say very good lah. Because I know I would be the one benefiting from it. :devil: :D :D

:devil: indeed!!!

Wish I can just purr and get a 1ds....
:bsmilie:

Originally posted by SMM

*gulp!*

can i ask him to be my godbrother instead? :D

seems like you can delve into astrophotography already, with an open roof, smm...

"Stars Many Many".... :D

Originally posted by SMM

yeah hor! and if u're tired can always pass it back to him cos it's HIS camera! and the tripod! and the camera bag with stuff!
WOW

After he tried he can pass it to other CS'sers.

I'll start the que ...

1. PentiumPC.

er ... ask him to buy AFS 17-35.

yeah hor! and if u're tired can always pass it back to him cos it's HIS camera! and the tripod! and the camera bag with stuff!
WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.