issit good price Rm4700 or sgp2k less for nikon D600 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokaylim

Jul 29, 2012
singapore
Yesterday i went to jb for shopping and found obe photonshop selling nikon D600 for Rm4700 which est. Sgp2k less.
Bro and sister, guys issit good buy?

can't be 4700. I asked a shop in ksl mall, rm6800.

Got to be kidding.... :eek:
RM 4700 for New D600 entry level Nikon FF camera?

Anyway..i am not shop seller....the shop is at angsana and shop name call foto berlian.
Go and google and get the contact and call them to che ck their price..

tokaylim said:
Anyway..i am not shop seller....the shop is at angsana and shop name call foto berlian.
Go and google and get the contact and call them to che ck their price..

In the Malaysia community, they list this shop as what we call a typical "sim lim shop". I assure you confirm forever no stock at that price lol

Yesterday i was at the shop , there is a lady around her 40s told me stocks are avaliable .
Too bad i am not a nikon user.

wolfton said:
In the Malaysia community, they list this shop as what we call a typical "sim lim shop". I assure you confirm forever no stock at that price lol

Really? I have bought from Foto Berlian quite a few times. Always gave me straight forward pricing and service.

spree86 said:
Really? I have bought from Foto Berlian quite a few times. Always gave me straight forward pricing and service.

Yeah, go take a look at photomalaysia, quite a lot gave them the feedback. Surprising thing is, if I did not recall wrongly, they are related to Johan Foto. Something like SLRR and Bally locally lol

Last edited:
Yeah, go take a look at photomalaysia, quite a lot gave them the feedback. Surprising thing is, if I did not recall wrongly, they are related to Johan Foto. Something like SLRR and Bally locally lol

Haha the thing is, Johan Foto always quote me a high price, in the end bought from Foto Berlian. :bsmilie:

Thanks for sharing..i may plan to convert from canon to nikon....

Status
Not open for further replies.