Isn't not very healthy if spending too much times surfing CS site or Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JL1500k

Apr 14, 2004
Will your wife or girl friend complain if you spending too much times surfing CS site or internal per day?

Buy another computer...
(u DO know that there are website forums to talk about where to buy the cheapest and best LV bag, Gucci watch, etc, right?)

Yes, it's bad to use computer for too long - have short breaks in between :D

Sit in front of the computer for too long is bad for our body and eye :eek:

But my work, my hobbies and addiction to CS make me do that all the time :sweat:

Need to go out and shoot more :bsmilie:

And process more on computer :(

JL1500k said:
Will your wife or girl friend complain if you spending too much times surfing CS site or internal per day?

If ClubSnap, she ok but CyberSex ......hmmmmmmm so which CS site are you referring to :)

Too bad is my wife complain! She said I'm too addicted to clubsnap liao! may as well marry to CS :embrass:

Guys, do yoga... As sit in front of the PC, you may feel neck pain/back pain/headache/etc.
Yoga --> :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Suekay said:
Guys, do yoga... As sit in front of the PC, you may feel neck pain/back pain/headache/etc.
Yoga --> :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yap, maybe bought the OSIM iGallop, can do horse-riding exercise while surfing net. :bsmilie:

Lose weight and keep in shape too.

tell your wife , its better u see me at home surfing net , then being outside where she cannot see u .

in the line of sight , can control n monitor ,
once out of line of sight , cannot control n monitor ,

which would she prefer,ahahahahahahaha :)

JL1500k .. :flame:

If you help to do housework, cleaning, spend a little time with your wife and your dog.. i think she will not complain.

Don't you think so... come and talk to your wife face to face.. :hammer:

Haze said:

If you help to do housework, cleaning, spend a little time with your wife and your dog.. i think she will not complain.

how about your husband?:sweat:

Pro Image said:
how about your husband?:sweat:

:cry: Yi Yan Nah Jing...
Married to him.. yet the whole day just CS CS... i am the maid at home..

Now i want to change role.. do morning Task.. just need to prepare breakfast.
At night, let him feed the dog, clean the dish, do the iron, do the wash... then I CS CS .. see what he will say..

Haze said:

Aiya.. guy always like tt de... help them do things later they forget le.. just like my bf... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.