Isit a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, TS has already put up the bag for sale for quite some time.

Can some kind soul please buy it off him so that he can rest easy...

Backpack harness sold separately ;) for those wondering.

(I am not affiliated with any of 'em)

I saw the BnS. Is it worth buying or not? Can I put my Mac inside? Is it waterproof?

一个愿打,一个愿挨, 无可否认。

Like all business deal, if you are shrewd, you can get a good bargain. If you don't do homework, there's a price to pay.

So just accept it and move on. In this case, treat it as paying money to be wiser in your next purchase.

Eg. Brand new 24-70 F/2.8mm Nikkor lens sells for $2,500 at TK, and average $2,650 at other shops such as John3:16, Cathay Photo etc. So imagine if you bought it at Cathay instead of TK, would you say Cathay cheat you of $150 ???

Its just prove that michaelyi is smarter than you, flyfox. Instead of addressing your grievance here, try thinking how you can sell the same bag to michaelyi for $300.

Don't write here anymore, because many will feel you are stupid. Anyway, $240 isn't a lot of money comparing to the lens and bodies you will buy in the years to come.

Cheers.

i think this is not an honest transaction since you bought a bag with harnass at $240, and you present the receipt $240 that you bought the bag together with harnass. You definitely had misled the buyer especially u showed the receipt which is the price you paid for a bag with harnass.

it had misled that you bought 'that bag' for $240 but sell it as $190. the truth is you had bought 'that bag' for $200 minus the harnass.

it seems you had misled the buyer, if in this case you may grant the buyer for refund if we all want to be an honest person.

I was state Everything clear here before my reputation got spoiled by this young guy here.

1st, Harnass is not Included, Clearly Stated in MY THREAD.

2nd, I state $240 is Normal Retail price out there in other shop. I DID NOT state that i BOUGHT IT AT 240 WITHOUT HARNASS. NEITHER did he ask(BEST IS, He even Went TK to CHECK 1st).

3rd, When he was at TK, he called my to check IF HARNASS COULD BE USED and DID NOT ASK if Harnass is included in my thread.

4th, He told me that TK IS SELLING 219(not sure) WITHOUT harnass AND IF I CAN GIVE HIM A BETTER PRICE because 200 may be too ex for a 2WEEK OLD bag. I GIVE HIM ANOTHER 10 bucks off THOUGH my Thread state that 200 is FIRM.

5th, on the dealing date and time. I AS A SELLER MET HIM AT HIS CONVENIENT FOR A <$200 ITEM. i was in the RUSH(he knows im), ASK TO MEET AT 730pm RED Line PLATFORM.
BUT he is LATE AND and REQUEST for me to walk ALL E WAY back to PURPLE line to meet him.

People HERE, WHAT will u think if u are me the SELLER?
-He have the time to check, if he can just leave earlier from HIS DINNER(did nt mention earlier) to do A THOROUGH CHECK, don u tik so? HE can DOUBLE CHECK my Thread, or EVEN CALL ME , Don u tik so?

BOTTOM LINE. IF U ARE A NEWBIE, Y DO U JUST GET A CHEAP $50 bag?
NOT BAD, AS a NEWBIE, u ALREADY NOE HOW TO LOWBALL.
AND, im SO DUMB TO sell it off cheaply to u.

ya, you can repeat yourself more, and start sounding more and more unreasonable, so people WOULD continue dealing with him.

honestly, now he's not the only one sounding like a broken recorder in this thread.

To get back on topic, i definately feel that you've been 'scammed' (for lack of a better word). Take this as a lesson never to feel pressured into buying anything. Especially if someone is rushing you whether it be in a shop or 2nd hand transaction. The money/decision is yours, and its not as if all these Camera items we are purchasing come in extremely limited supply in Singapore.

honestly, now he's not the only one sounding like a broken recorder in this thread.

To get back on topic, i definately feel that you've been 'scammed' (for lack of a better word). Take this as a lesson never to feel pressured into buying anything. Especially if someone is rushing you whether it be in a shop or 2nd hand transaction. The money/decision is yours, and its not as if all these Camera items we are purchasing come in extremely limited supply in Singapore.
great,
lets stop this broken recorder keep on going and going.

thread closed.

I guess most members are able to draw a conclusion by themself from reading this thread and Is not a Scam, by Michaelyi

Anyway, both parties have already made your points, any further dealing on this matter, you guys may wish to take it off line.

this thread remain closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.