is this worth usd $790?

Status
Not open for further replies.
..so I decided to bid first just in case i might lose a good deal.

cos if its going cost me like 300-500, i might as well bid for a better condition with a working meter at the same price or higher.

YOU are one of those Ebayer that gives the rest a bad name.

YOU should have done your homework and ask around before bidding.. but you decided to and not to honor it, YOU jus gave all Singapore Ebayers a BAD name.

well to be fair.

integrity is one thing.

since the seller is not offering me a return policy.

I can only judge based on how much he describes and although I trust his description but i will not know know how much is not being described until i receive the camera.

If he had offered me a return policy (i am willing to bear the return shipping cost) I will not hesitate so much already.

YOU are asking to be fair but are YOU fair to the seller? He has already described in full and mentioned his non-return policy, so what are YOU talking about he offering you one. It is YOUR responsibility to read in full, especially when he has stated so.

And like the rest... I think your attitude is atrocious.

YOU have just demonstrated to us YOU as a person and YOUR integrity.

The RF community here isn't very big and people are watching.

Hahaha.. now I know why some Ebay sellers put Singapore on the NO SHIP TO list :bsmilie:

To each his own

The "paint bubble" is a common problem for a certain batch of M6 .. if memories serves it got to do with the coating that was used ..

Cheers

Yeah, I see more and more ads that barr shipping to Singapore. At first I found it strange, now I know why. It only takes one...

Dennis,

If US$790 is such a big deal to you, then dun play leica lah. aiyo.

Bid oredi then dun pay, not rite mah.

If you just do that and don't tell anyone, no one other than yourself (+2 more actually) knows, but u come here and tell the whole SG... and then get f*** by everyone. Haiz.

Last edited:
placing a bid on eBay is like entering into a legal agreement..
even taking away the legal aspect, it is a reflection of honoring your word to buy at the budded price.. is your word worth less than $700 usd?

granted you can petition your request to the seller, but walking away from the deal will make you out to be exactly what all these guys have been accusing u of..

hope u do the right thing..

Sinned97:

Your behavior is atrocious.

You bid and don't buy ?!

And you change / create ebay accounts ?!

Well Dennis,

I hope my reply was useful to you.

You might like to know that your bid was logged in at 2110 hrs in Singapore time last night.

We are aware that you don't care if people want to label you as pilot or aeroplane buyer. Since you have 2 positive feedback on your ebay account, you can easily start a new one if this account gets flagged as a non paying Singaporean buyer. No problem at all. Remember to use a new email and credit card when your start a new paypal account so as to avoid linking this account together.

I hope everything works out for you. It might be best not to update this thread any further.

OPEN YOUR C-O-C-K EYE before you barge into this thread and accuse me of changing ebay account. It is Benny who mention about changing account. NOT ME. CAN YOU READ?

You are FREE to comment that i am atrocious to bid and don't buy cos that's what i did.

BUT BEFORE YOU ADD SPICES OR ANY HOW ACCUSE, I SUGGEST U READ THE WHOLE DAMN THREAD AGAIN. YOU NEVER LEARN HOW TO READ IN SCHOOL??

Last edited:
Dude,
dont think you're really in a position to lecture others about their ability to properly comprehend text on a page.
The fact does remain that you attempted to back out of a sale after the auction concluded. Should the seller have agreed, you would have been singing a different tune no doubt.

I glanced at the auction, it never said mint, and the seller did provide a lot of photos. I buy a lot of **** off ebay, and I'm always grateful when lots of pictures are provided because it allows me to make an educated decision.

In conclusion, I suggest you just take the **** that people here are dishing out, since, erm, you kinda deserve it. May not need to change your ebay account, but maybe your cs one instead.

OPEN YOUR C-O-C-K EYE before you barge into this thread and accuse me of changing ebay account. It is Benny who mention about changing account. NOT ME. CAN YOU READ?

You are FREE to comment that i am atrocious to bid and don't buy cos that's what i did.

BUT BEFORE YOU ADD SPICES OR ANY HOW ACCUSE, I SUGGEST U READ THE WHOLE DAMN THREAD AGAIN. YOU NEVER LEARN HOW TO READ IN SCHOOL??

Last edited:
Dude,
dont think you're really in a position to lecture others about their ability to properly comprehend text on a page.
The fact does remain that you attempted to back out of a sale after the auction concluded. Should the seller have agreed, you would have been singing a different tune no doubt.

I glanced at the auction, it never said mint, and the seller did provide a lot of photos. I buy a lot of **** off ebay, and I'm always grateful when lots of pictures are provided because it allows me to make an educated decision.

In conclusion, I suggest you just take the **** that people here are dishing out, since, erm, you kinda deserve it. May not need to change your ebay account, but maybe your cs one instead.

Who are you to say i am in no position to lecture?

For those who commented me that i bid and back out, did u see me retort them back? I didn't cos i know I am in the wrong.

I retorted and flared up at raytoei cos he did not read properly. He said I change my ebay account. This equates to slandering. No doubt i am in wrong, but that doesn't mean that he can anyhow accuse me of things I NEVER DID. If this is the real world, I would not hesitate to file a lawsuit on him for slandering. But this is just cyber world so I will not take things so seriously to that extent but just feeling pissed for a few hours for what he had accused me of.

Do you sentence a murderer to death for committing murder? And also accuse him of raping and stealing as well when he did not commit those crimes?

AND LIKE I SAY BEFORE IF I DID SOMETHING I DARE TO ADMIT, SO FOR THOSE WHO IS BEING "RIGHTEOUS" HERE TO COMMENT ABOUT MY WRONG DOINGS, DO YOU DARE TO ADMIT THINGS YOU DID BEFORE EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG (DON'T TELL ME YOU NEVER FLY PEOPLE AEROPLANE BEFORE IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE, IF YOU DID NOT AND DARE TO SWEAR TO THAT, GOOD FOR YOU.)? PLEASE REFLECT YOURSELF FIRST. I DON'T SEE THE NEED FOR ME TO CHANGE NICK ON CS OR EBAY COS WHAT I DID ISN'T SINFUL TILL THAT EXTEND THAT I NEED TO DISAPPEAR MYSELF FROM HERE.

I could have deleted this thread or locked this thread but I didn't. So for those who wants to continue to lash at me for what i did (BID and BACKOUT), continue to do so for all I care, it's your freedom and right to comment.

But if you dare accuse me of things I never did, you are simply far worst then me cos you are nothing but just a troublemaker and flaming things up.

Last edited:
The more i read this thread, the more amused i get.
Irony in all the posts are hiliarious.

And yes, I do think we do have the death penalty here in Singapore. Both literally and figuratively.

Who are you to say i am in no position to lecture?

For those who commented me that i bid and back out, did u see me retort them back? I didn't cos i know I am in the wrong.

I retorted and flared up at raytoei cos he did not read properly. He said I change my ebay account. This equates to slandering. No doubt i am in wrong, but that doesn't mean that he can anyhow accuse me of things I NEVER DID. If this is the real world, I would not hesitate to file a lawsuit on him for slandering. But this is just cyber world so I will not take things so seriously to that extent but just feeling pissed for a few hours for what he had accused me of.

Do you sentence a murderer to death for committing murder? And also accuse him of raping and stealing as well when he did not commit those crimes?

AND LIKE I SAY BEFORE IF I DID SOMETHING I DARE TO ADMIT, SO FOR THOSE WHO IS BEING "RIGHTEOUS" HERE TO COMMENT ABOUT MY WRONG DOINGS, DO YOU DARE TO ADMIT THINGS YOU DID BEFORE EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG (DON'T TELL ME YOU NEVER FLY PEOPLE AEROPLANE BEFORE IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE, IF YOU DID NOT AND DARE TO SWEAR TO THAT, GOOD FOR YOU.)? PLEASE REFLECT YOURSELF FIRST. I DON'T SEE THE NEED FOR ME TO CHANGE NICK ON CS OR EBAY COS WHAT I DID ISN'T SINFUL TILL THAT EXTEND THAT I NEED TO DISAPPEAR MYSELF FROM HERE.

I could have deleted this thread or locked this thread but I didn't. So for those who wants to continue to lash at me for what i did (BID and BACKOUT), continue to do so for all I care, it's your freedom and right to comment.

But if you dare accuse me of things I never did, you are simply far worst then me cos you are nothing but just a troublemaker and flaming things up.

The more i read this thread, the more amused i get.
Irony in all the posts are hiliarious.

And yes, I do think we do have the death penalty here in Singapore. Both literally and figuratively.

continued to get amused. It's your right.

I am sure no one here is willing to be accused of something they never did. So did I.

I dare say i did bid on an ebay item and back out. My bad and my fault.

BUT I never change my ebay account or ever thought of that although this is suggested by Benny that I can do so.

Stupidly, someone by the nick raytoei thinks I actually did that.

I find that equally amusing too. (no longer that pissed now but find it funny how one made a mistake follow by a few making the same mistake = referring to those who quoted raytoei post).This is really monkey see monkey do.

Anyway just to update this thread. The seller had agreed to cancel this transaction and let go the bid to the next better bidder. No ill feelings between us. And I have also apologized a few times to the seller for the time wasted by me.

Last edited:
this is getting nowhere.

i suggest we lock this thread and get over it ....... ?

this is getting nowhere.

i suggest we lock this thread and get over it ....... ?

The moderator had the right to lock it if he feels the need to do so.

For me, I see no need for that. I have nothing to hide. Since i did it, i dare admit and wun hide.

Flame me for all they want, they will only show a more ugly side of them that is far worst them me.

I am over it now, since issue been resolved between me and the seller and he accepted my apologies.

2r4lv7q.png

Everyone makes mistakes don't they? And I have learnt from my mistake to be more careful next time when i bid least i caused an inconvenience again to the seller and be labeled as pilot or aeroplane by others.

Last edited:
pot calling the kettle black.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=730232

This raytoei isn't better himself anyway. Posted a sale thread and later back out from selling. Isn't that same as me? :rolleyes:

So seller always have the right to back out and buyer always have NO right to back out. Now i learn this again. New lesson.

One thing about me.

I have not arrange to meet the seller then back out last min and left the seller waiting. At least i don't waste another seller's time.

I don't know about this raytoei though.

Last edited:
Good to know things have ended on a good note for you, and for communicating your intention well to the seller.

More constructive criticism was needed in this thread imo, otherwise there is always the PM button.

Think you can close the thread now bro :)

Dennis,

If US$790 is such a big deal to you, then dun play leica lah. aiyo.

Bid oredi then dun pay, not rite mah.

If you just do that and don't tell anyone, no one other than yourself (+2 more actually) knows, but u come here and tell the whole SG... and then get f*** by everyone. Haiz.

For once I am agreeing with him.

Good to know things have ended on a good note for you, and for communicating your intention well to the seller.

More constructive criticism was needed in this thread imo, otherwise there is always the PM button.

Think you can close the thread now bro :)

Yes, the moment after I saw IamJeFfy's observation. I wasted no time to contact the seller that i decided to back out. Don't want to waste his time and left him hanging (i got 48 hours to make payment but i can back out at the last min but I DIDN'T). So I told him to give the bid to the next better bidder.

Again, I have nothing to hide here so there is no need to lock this thread. I dare do it I shall admit and be prepared to be lash at for what I did.

But for those who wants to lash at me throwing things i never did and accuse me. Let see how many there is to show their ugly self.

Last edited:
I believe everyone makes mistakes, and i believe this is an honest mistake by sinned79.

People who didnt read the whole thread shouldn't jump to conclusions and accuse him of having an integrity problem.

At least TS has the integrity to admit to his mistakes. I'll give him thumbs up for that.

I believe everyone makes mistakes, and i believe this is an honest mistake by sinned79.

People who didnt read the whole thread shouldn't jump to conclusions and accuse him of having an integrity problem.

At least TS has the integrity to admit to his mistakes. I'll give him thumbs up for that.

Sorry I don't think he deserves a thumbs up. As stated, by bidding you've entered a legal contract and you should read the details carefully and ask as many questions as possible before deciding to bid. Once bid, you bite the bullet if you win an auction and pay for it and hope the items come in as described.

Backing up a won auction just becos you've got doubt is totally uncool. I salute the seller for letting the auction goes like that, meaning he is letting the M6 to the next bidder who likely offered a lower bid. That is gentlemanly and deserves a thumbs up, though I feel he has been taken for a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.