Is this normal? Pic with colour shade..

MakubexII

Dec 13, 2010
Does anyone encounter the same snapshots like these before...(see pic attached)

I can't find any reasons why it happened to my pix with such colors (yellowish/greenish) shade at the top, middle or sometimes bottom.. not all the times, only pix taken especially from a room/small 400-500sqft office space.. <pix taken with Canon 135L F2>

Could someone explain how this happened? Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Thanks.

2uj7foj.jpg

20gnqxu.jpg

72032432.jpg

98582251.jpg

Fluorescent lighting oscillates at 50Hz. You get those half shaded pics when your shutter speed is too fast. Drop it to 1/50s or slower, or use flash.

Fluorescent lighting oscillates at 50Hz. You get those half shaded pics when your shutter speed is too fast. Drop it to 1/50s or slower, or use flash.

Thanks bro. I will try it tonight as i tested some snap in the morning.. everything looks normal and without any shades at all. I thought it was my lens problem and about to do a replacement today. :embrass:

Thanks bro. I will try it tonight as i tested some snap in the morning.. everything looks normal and without any shades at all. I thought it was my lens problem and about to do a replacement today. :embrass:

A lens issue would be more consistent and equal in all pictures. The fact that the shades and casts change in every picture indicates that it cannot be the lens.
Your morning pictures likely have lots of daylight and the influence of the fluorescent lighting is less (or you did not even switch it on).

Thanks alot guys for the advise.. I eventually notice such light flicker things now ;p
More to learn from you guys (pro) ;)

just get the low loss ballast changed to an electronic ballast and a bit of wiring change, no starter. ur Flour lamp will not b noticeable when it flicker.