is this a worthwhile nikon d5000 kit for beginner?

looks like decent one to last me some time
Buy film camera. It will last few more decades, and you can pass it to next generation. No need to involve in brand war talking about sensor, ISO performance, Dynamic Range, AF performance, etc. You will have more time to concentrate making good picture :thumbsup:

You will have more time to concentrate making good picture :thumbsup:

and spend time in a dark room. Next thread : what film scanner should I buy ? :bsmilie:

and spend time in a dark room. Next thread : what film scanner should I buy ? :bsmilie:

Nope...

"How do I download the pictures from the film to my PC? I tried inserting it into my CD-ROM drive but only got a weird whirring sound...:

Nope...

"How do I download the pictures from the film to my PC? I tried inserting it into my CD-ROM drive but only got a weird whirring sound...:

LOL :bsmilie:

"How to view the picture that I took? The black LCD at back side is spoil. I tried to open the back part, still couldn't view it"

48250086_4.jpg

Last edited:
LOL :bsmilie:

"How to view the picture that I took? The black LCD at back side is spoil. I tried to open the back part, still couldn't view it"

"Yesterday I went out hor, I took almost 500 pictures but cannot find where the memory card is! Can tell me where or not?"

"Yesterday I went out hor, I took almost 500 pictures but cannot find where the memory card is! Can tell me where or not?"

"How do I set the picture control to Vivid? I cannot see a menu button :dunno:"
"Why is there no ISO setting?"