Is S5pro still being sold here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sci80298

Jul 16, 2006
Soul City
www.charlesyip.com
Hi,

Does anyone know if S5 pro (new) is being sold here in Singapore and what is the price like nowadays?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Does anyone know if S5 pro (new) is being sold here in Singapore and what is the price like nowadays?

Thank you in advance.

Nope.
I tried searching but no luck till now.

Thanks. Luckily I did not go down to the shops to try searching. Maybe will just pop in one of those small shops and try my luck when I pass by. Won't pay a high price for the camera though.

bns maybe.. note prices will be higher cus i heard fuji is not bringing in anymore and its discontinued

Nope.
I tried searching but no luck till now.

The price of the camera first hand if you can find one is too good to be true. Trust me on that...

called fuji singapore. no more bringing in stock.

the last i checked at parisilk they were offering 1080 but no stock. he said he going to order... but haven't heard back from him in weeks - so presume can't get anymore.

checked a couple of shops in HK - no stock also.

:dunno:

called fuji singapore. no more bringing in stock.

the last i checked at parisilk they were offering 1080 but no stock. he said he going to order... but haven't heard back from him in weeks - so presume can't get anymore.

checked a couple of shops in HK - no stock also.

:dunno:

i went to HK and did the rounds at the usual suspects in mongkok - they said this has been discontinued.. :dunno:

None of the shops is selling it already. It is all sold out in Singapore.

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

i went to HK and did the rounds at the usual suspects in mongkok - they said this has been discontinued.. :dunno:

wah!! u flew all the way there just to find the camera ah?

;p

wah!! u flew all the way there just to find the camera ah?

;p

no lah. i was there for work. went to check the shops in mongkok.

Dubai still hav... i saw few set in Grandstore... anyway... is way too expensive here... is around AED 4k++.... no point buying there

Status
Not open for further replies.