Is Photography Dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting opionated article. thanks for sharing the link.
I am not an artisitc person, so can understand only maybe 20~30% of the article. Still, I think there is always skepticalism to alternate form of artistic presentation, especailly when it is 'new' and when it deviates from tradition.
Reminds me of the time when CD was launched, quite a lot of people said the sound is too 'clear; and they think turntable was still better; likewsie in photographic margarines, every now and then, i come across comments about film is better and Digital photography is better?
anyway, I admire good photography, be it 'real' photo or heavily 'ps'-ed, film or digital, darkroom or ps.

interesting opionated article. thanks for sharing the link.
I am not an artisitc person, so can understand only maybe 20~30% of the article. Still, I think there is always skepticalism to alternate form of artistic presentation, especailly when it is 'new' and when it deviates from tradition.
Reminds me of the time when CD was launched, quite a lot of people said the sound is too 'clear; and they think turntable was still better; likewsie in photographic margarines, every now and then, i come across comments about film is better and Digital photography is better?
anyway, I admire good photography, be it 'real' photo or heavily 'ps'-ed, film or digital, darkroom or ps.

Actually I can feel with the piece of article...

PS should be used to clean up certain issues with lighting or contrast issues and not to make it into a fairy tale picture with multiple elements from various pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.