Is model photoshooting a "dirty" hobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is, therefore, I am.:bsmilie:

Sion said:
If you're under 13 it's half price. :bsmilie:

aiya, ttz many yrs ago. under 0.9m free izzit? :bsmilie:

smallaperture said:
My answer is that it is not readily accepted. For example, I just cannot print an 8R picture of a model I shot in lingerie and pin it up in my office and for that matter not at home either. BTW, how many of you feel comfortable to pin up such pic?

The office is a different situation due to the anti-sexual harrassment rules that many companies enforce. Even when there are no explicit rules you leave yourself open to accusations of harrassment by putting up a "girlie" calender.

As for decorating the home, I have just printed a b&w nude that I shot in A1 size and intend to hang it on my wall.

Verywierd said:
As for decorating the home, I have just printed a b&w nude that I shot in A1 size and intend to hang it on my wall.

You can hang some in my studio too.... :)

Verywierd said:
The office is a different situation due to the anti-sexual harrassment rules that many companies enforce. Even when there are no explicit rules you leave yourself open to accusations of harrassment by putting up a "girlie" calender.

if u go into a male dominated area, sure can put up girlie calendar with 'semi' nude posters... so semi, it felt better than nude...

even have suppliers sending their version from overseas... :bsmilie:

Bobman said:
I thought Chicken Rice??? Now change to Curry Rice liao har???? :bsmilie:
Not chicken rice la ... only Duck rice after the sun set ....:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.