Is milk good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average one boiled egg contain of about 76 calories where
Egg White 17 calories
Egg Yolk 59 calories

So eat only egg white, low calories and high in protein. ;)

ask the wise man. Maybe got better egg alternatives from MLM

me drinking HL milk now...see whether the calcium will help my bones. mmm... think i will go for a bone scan tom to confirm.:think:

I had some despairing discussion with my xxx, she attended some detox camp and says that milk is actually no good...

that was last week, and this week wify just saw documentary on it also say the same.

I would'nt know the scientific terms of it or why is it...anybody care to share if you hear the same thing?:dunno:

MLM ? :think:

smoking is anti-dementia. so smoking is good:thumbsup:

there are other ways to improve/maintain your mental abilities, smoking is bad for your bones on top of being bad for so many other things :sticktong

there are other ways to improve/maintain your mental abilities, smoking is bad for your bones on top of being bad for so many other things :sticktong

no sceintic proof yet like milk is bad...keke:)

hey.. the answer is simple.

ask yrself wat u drink as a baby...

ask the doctor...

and how a seminar can be really so good which cannot replace HSA, MOH and our national doctors ??

i guess.... all foods and drink we know are actually good and nothing wrong.. it is the " balance " of intake. :think:

smoking is anti-dementia. so smoking is good:thumbsup:

No no.... mahjong is better...

Tell you what, smoke while playing mahjong the best!

and how a seminar can be really so good which cannot replace HSA, MOH and our national doctors ??

Because the HSA, MOH and doctors are not trained in marketing...

Status
Not open for further replies.