Is LCD Protector PCK-LM3AM for A77 available in Singapore?

akhran

Aug 2, 2007
Hi, has anyone seen PCK-LM3AM in the local stores? Check out a few stores but they have mainly third party protector which does fit the entire LCD panel. Most just fit the display area.

Thanks.

Try calling Sonystyle Wisma?

Yup, called quite a few stores listed on Sony website, but they do not carry the product. So see any bros here with lobang for that...

Last edited:
Yup, called quite a few stores listed on Sony website, but they do not carry the product. So see any bros here with lobang for that...

tried hunting for this locally also but failed :-(

I went to visit Sony biweekly stores since last year, they don't seems to carry this Locally.

I just brought my A77 from PariSilk in Holland Village. The sales person recommended me to walk across the street to a phone shop. You need to buy a bigger size protector that they trim it to the LCD size of A77 and put it on for you for $12.

Out of curiosity, what is the Parisilk price for A77 body now? How is their package like?

And thanks for the info on the phone shop, may just try there.

I just brought my A77 from PariSilk in Holland Village. The sales person recommended me to walk across the street to a phone shop. You need to buy a bigger size protector that they trim it to the LCD size of A77 and put it on for you for $12.

Might be a long shot, but you could check at the Sony service center at Wisma. I managed to get a flash extender for my NEX-C3 there as it was listed as a part rather than as an accessory.

Hi, has anyone seen PCK-LM3AM in the local stores? Check out a few stores but they have mainly third party protector which does fit the entire LCD panel.

Thanks.

OFFICIAL SONY LCD protective sheet semi-hard PCK-LM3AM for α77
[This is actually 2 protective sheets - one for the articulating LCD and one for the display on top of the camera. Both fit perfectly and go on fine.
Only time will tell how protective they really are.]
Not listed in singapore SONY store.
Never see this LCD protective sheet semi-hard product selling in Singapore which include Sonystyle, CP/MS/etc since A77 launch in sg.
Only can get from internet, web store like B & H but always out of stock.
PCK-LM3AM.jpg

If anyone found this item in local, please state which store/branch/where/price. Thanks.

get a custom made one if you really need it urgently. i got mine from a pushcart stall beside the small M1 shop @ Funan Centre for S$10.

I recommend getting 3M screen protector. I got mine (2x iPad size 3M screen protector) and i cut it into the right size.

I like 3M screen protector because of their surface coating, oily stains can be wiped off really easily!

The image above reminds me i should cut one for the top lcd panel too.. oops... o_O

Btw, you can get 3M screen protectors online @ gmarket. $15 for 2 pieces of iPad size protector. Delivers to your doorstep within 1 day. :)

I called Sony Customer Service asking about this about a week ago. They don't have info when stocks will arrive on our shores.

I would DIY from other Screen protectors, works and cheaper!

at0m87 said:
I would DIY from other Screen protectors, works and cheaper!

Those thin flimsy protector will not last long and its not even impact resistant. One knock on the LCD screen will do enough damage that u will need to change the entire screen.

Go for the hard protectors is the way to go.

donut88 said:
Those thin flimsy protector will not last long and its not even impact resistant. One knock on the LCD screen will do enough damage that u will need to change the entire screen.

Go for the hard protectors is the way to go.

Agree. If only GGS could come up with an A77 variant. GGS are hella cheap.

Last edited: