Is it too late to learn the violin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
picking up is not much of the issue

its jus whether u can commit yourself to keep at it...

how much u love it and how much time ur willing to spend to get it right....

what ever you learn or do, i think its all about practice....

more practice comes improvement...

so if you do pick up pls let me know...

haha i like it too but i have other commitments so cant pick up myself

precisely. the most important bit is the sustaining of one's interest. too often we go head first into something out of passion, only to realise when the adrenaline has gone away that it wasn't all that hyped up to be.

Nope ... I always believe prastice make it perfect

My friend start learning guitar at the age of 28 and doing well now ..

All the best .. cheers

Practice never make perfect...

Only well guided practice makes perfect.

Practicing without proper guidance will not lead you to be perfect.

Aha, remember I was a jack of all trade during the days of twenties...
for going proper vision and solid focus, so just go for fun in getting knowledge
on the concert flute, saxaphone, clarinet, guitar, harmonica and even the full size
accordian including the electric organ. Musically minded folks are sometimes....
you name it then....

;p;):)

precisely. the most important bit is the sustaining of one's interest. too often we go head first into something out of passion, only to realise when the adrenaline has gone away that it wasn't all that hyped up to be.

Not so with photography.

The adrenaline may have gone.

But the XMMs will sustain the interest very long.

Not so with photography.

The adrenaline may have gone.

But the XMMs will sustain the interest very long.

point is only valid until one factors in mini adrenal rush from sight of XMM, and the release of dopamine in the brain as well.

hehehe.

Practice never make perfect...

Only well guided practice makes perfect.

Practicing without proper guidance will not lead you to be perfect.

Aha, remember I was a jack of all trade during the days of twenties...
for going proper vision and solid focus, so just go for fun in getting knowledge
on the concert flute, saxaphone, clarinet, guitar, harmonica and even the full size
accordian including the electric organ. Musically minded folks are sometimes....
you name it then....

;p;):)

Well said, I know of a few friends who are taking lessons from "music teachers" for instruments like flute and piano privately for many years and they can't play really well despite their great enthusiasm.

A good teacher knows how to guide you uniquely so that you can progress fast and is able to pick out your limitations and have ways to help you break new boundaries. Use to have an SSO intructor, really changed my playing technique from mediocre to good.

Status
Not open for further replies.