is it okay for guy who get a red-looking GF1 ?

yes red is sexy~ :heart::heart::heart:

which shop you going to and how much?

of course can lah! Anyway I personally feel that the red GF1 looks the nicest amongst all the other colours. I used to own the red GF1 and really like it. Don't care what others think, if u like red, just go for it.:)

in fact it's cooler than boring black.
Unless it's a pink or purple camera you are talking about.

During a wedding shoot for my friend, the guest shouted "look at the red camera first", when a bunch of cameras were pointing at them.

My red G1...
182810.jpg

do they sell the red or white GF1 in Singapore?

no! red is gay... you should let me have it. :lovegrin:

If you find an olive drab GF1 - or one that's wearing camouflage paint - by all means buy it. Better still, why not paint it yourself!

I got a red one. But the metallic red color seems duller and duller as time goes by. maybe its just me.

WAH!!!

seriously i dont care what pple say about guys carrying pink. a Pink GF1 looks damn nice also.

I had a red G1 before lol....and I love the color! Well I sold it away anyway haha

that you are asking this qtn only shows you are not very comfortable with it. you have answered your own qtn. ask yourself, not others, are you comfortable carrying a red camera around? personally, i am not bothered.

sakura pink one looks the best! i would wanna get that one hahaha.....white one also looks darn good.

Heck I have a pink cam. Great conversation starter dude! Get the red/pink GF1! No regrets! :D

the issue here is not so much whether red is considered sissy or attention seeking.

the issue here is thinking too much what ppl think when camera shd be abt having fun taking pictures!!