is it just me...

Ya... 5 years one ClubSnap Good Service Medal...
10 years one ClubSnap Long Service & Good Conduct Medal... Remember Hamilton watch also :D

last time swatch watch, now hamilton watch? lol

rolex watch tan ku ku....

no reply in 4 days... hmm...

i wonder if it will hit the 2 week mark:D

:sweat: thanks for compliment:sweat::sweat:

to think i get my critique at kopitiam:sweat:

Yeah I think posting ur pic in Kopitiam will get more critique than if you post it in Critique Corner. Want to try? :bsmilie:

Yeah I think posting ur pic in Kopitiam will get more critique than if you post it in Critique Corner. Want to try? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: ok why not

5259776217_0937684ea1_z.jpg

shoot me;)

I find it nice, but I don't do IR so please don't take it as a critique. In fact critique should more or less have some suggestions. :)

IR is really much like normal photography. more dramatic yes, but still goes back to the basics of composition:bsmilie:

Somehow I found the trees distracting, since everything is like black and white and the trees just stand out, a bit distracting imo. I like how IR brought out the layers of the buildings but I didn't like how the trees turned out.

:bsmilie: ok why not

5259776217_0937684ea1_z.jpg

shoot me;)

Got a feeling the photo is a little slanted to the right... could be an illusion due to the platform at the middle right :D

Otherwise, nice shot. Is there a 'colour' version? Or is this an IR photo?

Got a feeling the photo is a little slanted to the right... could be an illusion due to the platform at the middle right :D

I believe he shot it in IR.

See, your thread in Critique Corner got 0 response, the one here got 2 already! The Critique Corner is outdated! :bsmilie:

Somehow I found the trees distracting, since everything is like black and white and the trees just stand out, a bit distracting imo. I like how IR brought out the layers of the buildings but I didn't like how the trees turned out.

yep. my ir processing ended up with yellowish leaves:bsmilie: i could convert to full bnw, and leaves turn white:think:

i suspect its the bridge. cause the horizion isnt the foot of bridge, but the river bank behind it.

IR is marvelous at bringing out the depth;)

You tempted me on IR with your photo... I'm tempted again... *URGH GOTTA.... RESIST... THE...URGE!!!! *:mad2:

hahaha! yes gogo. I used citiwide filter hehe! cheap cheap

I think there are more in the B&S then the rest of the section ba...

Last edited:
Ya... 5 years one ClubSnap Good Service Medal...
10 years one ClubSnap Long Service & Good Conduct Medal... Remember Hamilton watch also :D

2 more years to go for my medal.:D