Is it a Must? - Dry Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man..I feel so cheated.

Bought my Digi-Cabi 30L for $100 last week. Didnt check how much carefour was selling it for ($99) . But yea...digital point selling less. Saw their advertised price of $97. But never even started to bargain.

Darn..

Bleuwhale said:
Man..I feel so cheated.

Bought my Digi-Cabi 30L for $100 last week. Didnt check how much carefour was selling it for ($99) . But yea...digital point selling less. Saw their advertised price of $97. But never even started to bargain.

Darn..

but... by paying a $ (or $3) more a week earlier, you may have saved yourself alot of potential problems!

Bleuwhale said:
Man..I feel so cheated.

Darn..

a difference of $1 to $3 really makes you feel cheated? just consider it on bus fare....drinks and foods, it is already so much more.

look forward la...make good use of your digi.

hi folks,

would like to ask a question...am using Pana FZ5 n jsut bought a Icase dry box, is that all right the hygrometer drop to 28% or should i remove some selica gel instead?

thanks!!

dry box is enough

drewdam said:
hi folks,

would like to ask a question...am using Pana FZ5 n jsut bought a Icase dry box, is that all right the hygrometer drop to 28% or should i remove some selica gel instead?

thanks!!

i read from megaguide that the appropriate level would be between 45% and 55%. I have an Fz5 and a dry box and after opening the box a few times a day the level is hard to maintain.

Which is why most prefer a dry cabinet since it regulates the humidity.

I think its best you leave the silica gel.

user111 said:
dry box is enough

hi, u mean just the dry box will do? w/o out selica gel is at aro 70-75% i think...

SG humidity for indoors ranges from 70+%-80+% RH on avg (without aircon). Its best to use dry cabinet/dry box etc. Recommendation by dry cabi brands ranges from 40-50% whereas photographers/mags some say 45-55%. Fall within thse ranges should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.