is finally ending.

Hi, Too long drama becomes dull and uninteresting. Every time, rush home to watch until sick of it

WootSK,

没有做 爱 了,你应该很高兴吧? :bsmilie:

我问天,我问天。。。。。。finally can shut up and close shop! :flush:

Last edited:
For those who hates the ultra long taiwanese and hongkong drama with no action and always the same y=mx+c plot (always the same stupid old plot), I just heard the good news that 爱 is finally ending. I might open a bottle at home to celebrate on the last episode:cheers:
:cheergal::cheergal::cheergal:

Why not invite the Large Format group outing in Kopi shop and watch final episode to celebrate !

Although I ran out of patience with the show quite some time ago, but will be watching the final episodes to see how it ends. Watched the front, middle and last ---- you can still link the whole story comfortably.

Hooray for the "LOVE" fans who stick to it loyally right till the end.

After it finished, shout "MUM ITS FINALLY OVER" - Look out for, I bet Mediacorp will be showing the whole replay to cover afternoon time slots, just like the old drama serials. DAD: "ITS STARTING AGAIN"

Nvm, afternoon I will be at work. :)

就快做完爱了啊,那做完爱之后要做什么呢.......?

就快做完爱了啊,那做完爱之后要做什么呢.......?

做完爱。。冲凉lor...
:confused:

Give Xie Ming Ming a portal gun! :cool:

Well, I hope that there is a surprise ending that is unexpected, unpredicted, controversal and even a dynamic and dramatic coup-de-theatre. I wish to see such a grande finale.

but now everynite at 11 pm , got this taiwanese drama, dunno what "fa lun hai" also 160++ episodes liao...

Never watched these 超级长寿片 before. MediaCorp will probably buy another cheap production and run it another yr or so ..

Hi Wootsk, i feel happy for you.....and me too :bsmilie:

WRONG !!! It's 做多一次,2nd round....part 2 and part 3....;p

Well, I hope that there is a surprise ending that is unexpected, unpredicted, controversal and even a dynamic and dramatic coup-de-theatre. I wish to see such a grande finale.

Ya, the bad guy (cannot remember the name) win the election (don't know election for what). He decided to celebrate by taking a traditional B&W photo in his office. He gotten burned to death because the photographer is like a vege bird and put too much magnesium powder in the flash.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

in the last few chapter of 爱, gangsterism seems to be more righteous than the Policeman...

today is the 2nd last day..

frankly speaking, the last chapter of 爱 is quite interesting, especially with Zhou Ying Ming in the act..