Is "Diamond Energy Water" really good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
huh? u drink from well ar?

if u put distilled water & let it rest, got stone on the bottom anot? if have den u will grow stone... else get stoned by the stone...

to prevent from being STONE, u have to learn from bruce lee...

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless--like water.
Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup,
You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle,
You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Now water can *flow* or it can *crash*!
Be water, my friend.

Wow.....!!! So inky!!! Always talk like a master! :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Wow....!!! So many comments on juz water alone! I dun believe in tat! Water to mi is juz water loh! We hav drink normal water for so many generations liao, so far stil ok loh! Health got to do with balance diet n correct amount of exercise. Juz practice this shld be ok liao! ;)

Haze said:
I know.. everymorning i will drink distilled water.. but now heard too much distilled water will grow "stone" i sian half

I think it is too much mineral water.

Funny said:
Wow....!!! So many comments on juz water alone! I dun believe in tat! Water to mi is juz water loh! We hav drink normal water for so many generations liao, so far stil ok loh! Health got to do with balance diet n correct amount of exercise. Juz practice this shld be ok liao! ;)

So das nei.. :D

Haze said:
no lah.. i need more advise ma.
if it can provide better health .. it's do benefit the whole family...

almost 2k product.. got to be careful lor ;(
Hmm.... Well, some companies are juz excellent on capitalising on ppl's fears. For some of those demos some health companies would do is to put 2 electrodes into a glass of tap water and their 'purified water' and use the 'rust' in the tap water to claim that its 'unclean'.

I did read somewhere dat simply by de-ionising water would produce the same effect by those health water companies. :think:

I'd personally think that its ok if there's a little 'dirt' in things we drink or eat at times. Ever heard frm ppl who had such 'fragile' stomaches that they'll suffer a diarrhea simply by eating food they'd dropped on their kitchen floor and picked up and ate. :bigeyes:

jsbn said:
Hmm.... Well, some companies are juz excellent on capitalising on ppl's fears. For some of those demos some health companies would do is to put 2 electrodes into a glass of tap water and their 'purified water' and use the 'rust' in the tap water to claim that its 'unclean'.

I did read somewhere dat simply by de-ionising water would produce the same effect by those health water companies. :think:

I'd personally think that its ok if there's a little 'dirt' in things we drink or eat at times. Ever heard frm ppl who had such 'fragile' stomaches that they'll suffer a diarrhea simply by eating food they'd dropped on their kitchen floor and picked up and ate. :bigeyes:

for those with weak stomach, then should we suggest that they should go drink water direct from the drainage system? or go take the steak to wipe across the kitchen floor & eat?

Funny said:
Juz like fussy eaters. I dun really geddit what's it abt good food and stuff like dat. :think:

Fine dining, high class wine... stuff like these taste the same to me. :thinkL

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
for those with weak stomach, then should we suggest that they should go drink water direct from the drainage system? or go take the steak to wipe across the kitchen floor & eat?
Maybe their training not enuff... :think:

do you think you get other health benefits from using diamond water?

Dennis said:
I have used RO for the past 10 years and now switched to Diamond water when I shifted.
All I want is clean water so far no noticeable difference except that both gives me clean water.

do not drink distilled water regularly as it is water only. i.e. without minerals at all.

Haze said:
I know.. everymorning i will drink distilled water.. but now heard too much distilled water will grow "stone" i sian half

diamond water has many medical doctors from MY endorsing their product. in SIN, not sure.

eikin said:
businesses operate by playing on people's desire, they don't have to be completely responsible for what they are selling. if you're looking for a health product, why not pay some constultation fees to your family doctor and ask for advise? might just save you the unnecessary spending altogether.

reachme2003 said:
do not drink distilled water regularly as it is water only. i.e. without minerals at all.

Yes...dun drink distilled water..or rather RO water...no minerals. If you dont believe..try it for a couple of years...either your hair start to drop or bone mass decreases...They are not meant for a healthy normal human being daily intake.

As for Diamond water, they claim that they can break the water molecules into smaller atoms/molecules so that our body can have better absorption, yet so far there are no scientic proof that it can be done. ;p

Now they have a trail period of 90days! can try first FOC.

To me "diamond energy water" is good it dun cure illness or sickness but just improve our health condition! i m using one myself (improve my gastirc condition). If u r on medication take it together with your medicine!

Inorder to speed up u got to drink lots of water more then 2 litre per day! ideally is 5l.;)

How it is done? by cleansing our body cells. by the energy in the water, (BTW energy doesnt mean it gives u power or strength!) n small water molecules.

The water molecules are being broken up into smaller water molecules which is about 64% smaller then the original molecules thus making it the smallest H2O molecules. increasing the O2 level.

when the molecules r small it is easily absorb into our cells! thats why it can remove the waste n living oxygen n energy behind (proven). Making the cell healthier of cos it cant revive dead cells!

When the molcules r small as we drink the water along the way the water get absorb into our body n system thats why for normal water if we drink 2 cups we feel bloated but for diamond water we can drink another 1 or 2 more cups depending on individual!

No need boiling as it 99% clear of particals, bio, germs n even nuclear watse (if there is any). PUB water is clean gt standard but when i see my filter... there r rust... install one n u see.

if u heard frm the salesman no need for me to say about the filtration system. n why the water taste smoother as chlorine is being remove.

normal distill water if drink too much will be 'cold' but nt diamond will not becos of the energy in the water.

If u try it on plants ur plants will grow healthier n better. can do ur own experiment wif green bean grow them in 2 pots water 1 wif normal h2o the other wif diamond u will know wat i mean.

Erhh... think i talk too much... beta stop here for now keke...;p

Lucky i start drinking distill water this two weeks nian.

Just now i called up a sales guy for the diamond energy water.
He said now there is two brand for diamond energy water. his is more benefits towards singapore water. Where the other one is more to malaysia water.
I am quite confuse. Better check both side first before taking any.

But yes now there is a trail. can try out the water first then decide if to take.

I agreed with melvin points. It might not cure illness but will promote better health.

Hmmm Do you think there is a brand name for this diamond water?

Haze said:

He said now there is two brand for diamond energy water. his is more benefits towards singapore water. Where the other one is more to malaysia water.

But yes now there is a trail. can try out the water first then decide if to take.

I agreed with melvin points. It might not cure illness but will promote better health.

huh, got version revision ar? can upgrade firmware if i bring it to malaysia anot? have GPS? :sweatsm:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
huh, got version revision ar? can upgrade firmware if i bring it to malaysia anot? have GPS? :sweatsm:

bu zi dao leh

Haze said:

Diamond is the brand.

Actually it is known as pi-water( pi as in pi r square)

melvin said:
Diamond is the brand.

Actually it is known as pi-water( pi as in pi r square)

i saw the website have a few kindof diamond energy water leh
i wonder are they frm same company.
How to make sure u are not cheated by imitation?

reachme2003 said:
diamond water has many medical doctors from MY endorsing their product. in SIN, not sure.
I pay u $5K a month, juz to praise my photos, u want? :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.