Is death the solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO NO NO :nono:
clarinet said:
Hi ppl... recently seeing more suicide cases... Is death the solution to end all sadness in this world?
Looking at another viewpoint... something, some problem just simply cannot, no way to solve, so is death the answer? :dunno:

when i hear of suicide cases, i jus feel damn sorry for the family members.

even if death is the solution, it is the start of suffering for the living family members.
I feel it is very unfair to them.

so live on, even if it means living for your family, thats what i feel, but of course , live for oneself also la. ha :) there is a chance as long as one is still alive.

some ppl r either

- not aware
- choose 2 ignore
- deny de existance of a deep rooted & serious problem
- or worse blame tt particular person! :devil:

or

- lack d necessory skills 2 help
- 1 2 help but r not d rite person 2 help (depends on situation)
- no time (got other piriorities-like work overseas)
- r trying 2 help but cause more suffering

i m sure many here were once in any 1 of this positions in d past, no? :think:

heroneo99 said:
when i hear of suicide cases, i jus feel damn sorry for the family members.

even if death is the solution, it is the start of suffering for the living family members.
I feel it is very unfair to them.

so live on, even if it means living for your family, thats what i feel, but of course , live for oneself also la. ha :) there is a chance as long as one is still alive.

sorry for the family? I feel sorry for the person who choose to do it.
So many people in the world, had someone just give a bit of concern to the person,
it would have been another ending.

live on for family? So u saying once the family all passed on, the person can just kill him/herself? to live a life just for others, is a horrible thing to do, btw.

I am not supportive of anyone, just to die for the sake of dying.
But then... don't say that it's wrong of them to do so.
It's their lives, let them live or die the way they want it to be.

I got your point. but my main point is if someone is thinking of ending his life, i feel he should choose to live at least for the sake of his family (for that time being when he is looking for death).

i dun think all those who commited suicide, their close ones did not show concerns , but the person himself/herself might not be in the state of mind to feel teh concern and may be blocking everything thinking everything in the world is grey.

Nisa said:
sorry for the family? I feel sorry for the person who choose to do it.
So many people in the world, had someone just give a bit of concern to the person,
it would have been another ending.

live on for family? So u saying once the family all passed on, the person can just kill him/herself? to live a life just for others, is a horrible thing to do, btw.

I am not supportive of anyone, just to die for the sake of dying.
But then... don't say that it's wrong of them to do so.
It's their lives, let them live or die the way they want it to be.

Sucide is the ultimate expression of unforgiveness towards themselves. They need hope and love and know that they are loved.

heroneo99 said:
I got your point. but my main point is if someone is thinking of ending his life, i feel he should choose to live at least for the sake of his family (for that time being when he is looking for death).

i dun think all those who commited suicide, their close ones did not show concerns , but the person himself/herself might not be in the state of mind to feel teh concern and may be blocking everything thinking everything in the world is grey.

When a person has the thought to end everything, i don't think his/her family is not on her/his mind. In fact, in their mind, it would be better off for the family, if he or she just die.

I won't say the person is blocking everything, and thinking that everything in the world is grey... i would however, think the person is just looking for a hint that she/he has someone in this world that cares.... even just a bit.

Tsangstudios said:
Sucide is the ultimate expression of unforgiveness towards themselves. They need hope and love and know that they are loved.

:thumbsup:

Nisa said:
In fact, in their mind, it would be better off for the family, if he or she just die.

which infact is totally untrue to me. will only do worse to the family

heroneo99 said:
which infact is totally untrue to me. will only do worse to the family

to you it's so.
to them, it's not.

Try to imagine a person who walks around thinking everyone around him/her is plotting against her/him.
or that her / his family members are going thru alot of suffering because of her/him, that someone who is great and wonderful, who has everything in this world dies and not him/her who is useless and like the lowest life form on earth.

Imagine every little sounds, scare the person like a loud sound would.
Imagine the nights and days that merge into one, cause the person dare not sleep, just in case something bad happens...

i don't know how long a person can take it, dealing with such, before he/she broke down.

What is death? If the truth about death is understood (and this need faith), then death may not be the solution to the sufferings of this present life on earth, in fact death may lead to worse eternal sufferings.

actions warrants courage

just that to live and face the music of problems, requires a greater amt of courage than wats required for the other option.

all has courage , just that some did not manage to gather enuf courage to live it thru . makes 1 wonder all this mad chase for comfort n needs will lead us any where in life !!!!!

I think the problem and the solution are both about "Focusing".

If you focus at the problem, the problem will be everything.

If you focus at the solution, the problem still there but will be just a initial part of the solution.

Just draw a star in a blank A4 paper and ask others, "what do you see?"

Most of us will answer "star!", what about the paper? Forgotten?

Life is the Paper, star may be a problem or something that makes the paper look different.

Look too close to the star, the star will be all you can see. Step back a little, we still have the other blank space to use.

what say you???

Crop and use Fstop 2.8 to standout the issue or use wide angle and Fstop 16 to get the full view?

Your decision......

Just turn 40 and a little long winded.....:bsmilie:

JOHN LEE said:
I think the problem and the solution are both about "Focusing".

If you focus at the problem, the problem will be everything.

If you focus at the solution, the problem still there but will be just a initial part of the solution.

Just draw a star in a blank A4 paper and ask others, "what do you see?"

Most of us will answer "star!", what about the paper? Forgotten?

Life is the Paper, star may be a problem or something that makes the paper look different.

Look too close to the star, the star will be all you can see. Step back a little, we still have the other blank space to use.

what say you???

Crop and use Fstop 2.8 to standout the issue or use wide angle and Fstop 16 to get the full view?

Your decision......

i think u shoot too much. :sweat:

JOHN LEE said:

anyway happy belated B. day... :cheers:

Hmm abit OT le...

I also wonder if those who choose death, is it because they hate themselve alot?

clarinet said:
Hmm abit OT le...

I also wonder if those who choose death, is it because they hate themselve alot?

Maybe they give themself up. Even their soul's too.:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.