Irresponsible photographer from Pixioo

But Samuel Ng got outstanding testimonials form his clients as seen on the Pixico website.
The style and contents of the posts are identical to similar posts found here in this thread... :)

http://www.pixioo.com/#!testimonials/c1qs4
do you know that you can pay some companies to make a testimonial video for you, you get to write your own script, cast the talents, only for a small fee? :)

Sounds like a great way for anyone to get into business! Thanks for the share!

Lol

Sounds like a great way for anyone to get into business! Thanks for the share!

Lol

easily acquirable on fiverr. Lol
For US$50, you can get 10 "customers' reviews" for your business, and they are from all over the world, 哇,生意做得很大!!

Money makes the world go round. All you need is just some money.

Should make this thread sticky.

Last edited:
Hi, I had recently engaged him (Pixioo) and his videography partner (FreshFromKenneth) for the Valentine's Day 2016 Promo shoot. Till now, there hasn't been any news about the end product despite repeated communications (messages/phone calls).

Bloggers whom have engaged him/them have already gotten their photos and videos even though their wedding is held in April 2016 but I have not received a single photo since the photoshoot in February.

I would like to know if are there any more couples out there whom have not received their photos/videos too?

Last edited:
One of my friends engaged his wedding services last year so i shared this thread with him and this is his reply. $Screen Shot 2016-05-17 at 10.12.49 PM.png

Why are these ppl still in business .. Lol

Both Singapore AND Malaysia have citizens with varying proficiencies in English. Pls do not insinuate that ALL Malaysians "use terrible English."

... Seriously, you guys still dare to come in to the forum and use terrible English (def. sounds Malaysian to me) to try and cover up?

hello guys!! just wanted to share my bad experience with pixioo photography here, although it wasn’t a wedding photoshoot. i applied for a position with their company for an internship, and was offered the position a week prior to the start of the internship. Prior to this, I had an offer for an internship from a more prestigious company as well, but I turned it down upon the offer from pixioo as I wanted to learn about the wedding photography industry. however, just the night before the start of the internship, samuel messaged me to tell me that they have rejected my application to the internship - even after confirming the start date and the allowance - which i felt was extremely unprofessional. Throughout the entire process of liasing with samuel, he was also very unresponsive towards messages which made the application very unpleasant. (eg. not replying for a few days in a row, not replying even though he promised that he would reply within the day, etc.) Would definitely think twice before engaging him for such an important occassion as one’s wedding! :)