Irresponsible dog owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit OT...sorry...No wonder World of Nature forums got so many ppl browsing just now (at least 37 in total, incl. reg members of CS). :think: Somebody must have linked to it from an external site, a forum possibly.

But its really downright cruel to these animals and I agree someone shld report to SPCA asap...

Yeah man. Find out the address. Find 50 CSers hide nearby with long lenses. Shoot all you want when the owner comes out. Then post them here ... MAKE THEM PAY! :devil:

From the first post, he mentioned Jurong West. and the pic shows blk 631A.
I did a search "Jurong" and "blk 651A" at streetdirectory.com, i got a direct hit to this map:
Street map

Hope this helps....

It's a building in Jurong West, Police won't have too hard a time finding it based on the block & area.

Though I'm no owner of any dogs, still, seeing dogs like this are no better den they are abandoned.

Dun say anything abt 'sunning' the dogs, doggies dun poop once every 3mins to generate that amount of poop. Its obvious that they had been tied up there for 3 or more dayz.

U want to rear a dog, u leave it in the house. U dun wan the dog to mess up ur house, u dun rear a dog. End of story.

jsbn said:
Though I'm no owner of any dogs, still, seeing dogs like this are no better den they are abandoned.

Dun say anything abt 'sunning' the dogs, doggies dun poop once every 3mins to generate that amount of poop. Its obvious that they had been tied up there for 3 or more dayz.

U want to rear a dog, u leave it in the house. U dun wan the dog to mess up ur house, u dun rear a dog. End of story.

yeah, if you cannot take care dun take care of it in the first place.

jsbn said:

We should tie the owner and sun him instead :devil:

Hang him up by da toes on the block number sign and sun him

i stay around that area, and pass by this block everyday

whenever i see the dogs being left outside, is when the owner washing their floor...but as to why the dogs in such a bad condition... :dunno:

rncw said:
i stay around that area, and pass by this block everyday

whenever i see the dogs being left outside, is when the owner washing their floor...but as to why the dogs in such a bad condition... :dunno:
I hope what you said is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.