IR outing 20 nov photos

BTW, Toki 11-16 got some tricky 'hot-spot' problems... i realised it may not be good to use with any DSLR converted with R72. However KT Tan has no problem with it becoz he was using it with his 650nm converted DSLR.

Toki 11-16 tricky 'hot-spot' problems can still be 'manageable' as seen in my shots. Just have to played around with the shutterspeed and aperture in the R72 converted DSLR. And still possible to PP to make 'hot-spot' less obvious.

You know something, SurrealDreamWalker...
Somehow I have a feeling that the filter itself may have (I may be wrong, but it is merely a hunch) something to do with whether a lens gives rise to hotspots or not.
Like you mentioned, if KT1031 doesn't get hotspots with his 650nm, then maybe I still have hope with my Tokina 11-16mm because fatigue is in the process of doing up a 600nm (or 650nm, whichever lah) on a 20D for me...
Let's see how..

Thank you Master Lim for your kind words.. I need to get the CS5 soon :)
Thank you Bro Fatigue who mod my cam.. he is one of the nicest guy I met. ;)
Thanks again. All the IR shooter here are very nice guys. The 3L brothers, the moderator who were patiently teaching the newbies, and all the rest, so many to mention:D

Hello everyone , this is my very first time posting picture in CS...
Please forgive me if it is in a mess!
Nice meeting all of you today. Thank you LX3Chua for organising.
I dont have Photoshop software, so I used LR2, but I am still learning how to edit the picture, so please give me your comments. I hope you all can see the pictures here.. I put in flickr also.
Thanks

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/52989786@N03/5192323720/][/URL]

_MG_8788 by Koolstuff1, on Flickr

Newbie shots? Wah! so nice, I don't want to post anymore

Takeshi.lum brother, you are right.
Indeed more and more happening!

looks like i have to find time to join the next shoot already :bsmilie:

Sorry for the late response,just came back from JB.
@ Lowlights,thanks for the comment.
@ Allenleonhart,I'm using Hoya R72.
@Lx3Chua,thanks for the comment.
@KT1031,thanks.

Few more shots to share:

1DSC_2092.jpg

1DSC_2027.jpg

1aaDSC_2137.jpg

Hey everyone's Shots make me Drool.... I dare not post mine already....:cry:

:thumbsup: For all those that Posted their Shot... I Love Them All!

I must learn from the seniors here so to start I copy them lol...

5194669711_6fed0414fa_z.jpg

5195286784_abaeaa188a_z.jpg

5194745057_cbd0424654_z.jpg

5194760061_d124d1d8ce_z.jpg

bro, i'm not trying to be on you, but i'm really an anti-dust spot person.

there is a big dust spot right above the left-most tree. in the previous picture, it is there at the same position.

Yes you are right some I dint remove dust spot.. Forget la forgive me hahaha...

bro, i'm not trying to be on you, but i'm really an anti-dust spot person.

there is a big dust spot right above the left-most tree. in the previous picture, it is there at the same position.

I envy you guys... :cry:

I hope there would be one here in PHL to organize such group...:dunno:

Yes you are right some I dint remove dust spot.. Forget la forgive me hahaha...

;p i'm quite a*** with dusts lol!

that's why cameras must do servicing like cars, every 10k shutter count send for a cleaning service :bsmilie:

Don't know how to post pictures on CS.
So will post on my FB instead.

Those interested, can click here to see what I took that day. Need advice on colors though. Mine look too plain. =(

Nice shot bro, but what where you using?But got Hotspots on most pic...

To post picture, upload to places like flickr then copy the image link and use the image icon too to add the URL..

Don't know how to post pictures on CS.
So will post on my FB instead.

Those interested, can click here to see what I took that day. Need advice on colors though. Mine look too plain. =(

Nice shot bro, but what where you using?But got Hotspots on most pic...

To post picture, upload to places like flickr then copy the image link and use the image icon too to add the URL..

The hot spots came from Tokina 11-16 f/2.8. I have since sold it away because I am moving to FX lens. The first few shots are taken with this lens. I switch later to 18-200 VRI and the hot spots are gone.

The hot spots came from Tokina 11-16 f/2.8. I have since sold it away because I am moving to FX lens. The first few shots are taken with this lens. I switch later to 18-200 VRI and the hot spots are gone.

Hotspots can still be managed with Tokina 11-16 as seen in my shots here. Just have to shoot around f4 - f5.6, and play around with various shutter speed, and also need to PP a bit.

I feel that Tokina 11-16 may not work well with R72 converted camera. Best to use it with ELP converted camera as seen in KT1031's shots here.