ipho(ne)tography

Its quite a disturbing thought if its true actually. Why the segregation between photos taken from a camera phone and those taken using a camera? Are photos taken with a camera automatically better?

Photos put up here are not meant to please everyone and they shouldn't be. Else, every single photo would be a failure simply because you can't please everyone at large. Whether the photos you take suits the taste buds of the majority should be the least of your concerns.

Saying that some photos are not suitable for the galleries slam shut the door to opportunities. Just a thought.

Negative thoughts are contagious. The little different in the attitude of appreciation
does make a lot of different to our progressive learning experience.

No one can produced a good picture unless he also practiced daily and for sure
that activity need not be using a normal camera. It can be just a light tight box
with a hole or a fountain pen with a sensor and a lens.

:)

Its quite a disturbing thought if its true actually. Why the segregation between photos taken from a camera phone and those taken using a camera? Are photos taken with a camera automatically better?

Photos put up here are not meant to please everyone and they shouldn't be. Else, every single photo would be a failure simply because you can't please everyone at large. Whether the photos you take suits the taste buds of the majority should be the least of your concerns.

Saying that some photos are not suitable for the galleries slam shut the door to opportunities. Just a thought.

Negative thoughts are contagious. The little different in the attitude of appreciation

that activity need not be using a normal camera. It can be just a light tight box

well said. :)

Well said Kit, once you passed on to the next level, exposure determination
is a personal choice and most likely not of the liking of the majority.

We hope that we can help to better one another in our photography pursue
and make the learning experience fun and enjoyable. This is how we should
all build tomorrow.

:thumbsup::)

:)...

For starters, I never liked carrying a bagful of stuff around, even for jobs. Keeping things simple and minimal allows you to clear your mind and concentrate on taking the photos :cool:

man, love the perspectives and the pinhole effect Kit. The darks and whites (?) with little or no details in the shadows gave the works a 'heavy' feel when I see them

The perspectives u used made them 'speak' :thumbsup:

hmm.. the more i see... the more i like the effect.. or is it the pictures getting better? hmm.. :think:

job well done kit.
i personally do enjoy iphone photography, especially with those apps found in appstore, like photogene and camerabag
i'm currently having fun with panorama using AutoStitch, you should try it too!
keep it up.

job well done kit.
i personally do enjoy iphone photography, especially with those apps found in appstore, like photogene and camerabag
i'm currently having fun with panorama using AutoStitch, you should try it too!
keep it up.

Thanks :) I have camerabag but not photogene. These were all taken using toy camera.

lone

5107752986_ff5f18c885.jpg

night shifters

5107155615_29421764e5.jpg

good shots. better than my DSLR shots.

=)