Introducing myself - Nikon user located in USA (Los Angeles, CA)

Oct 30, 2015
Hello, what is best way to connect with other members located in USA? I would like to connect with ANYONE located ANYWHERE in world, but language barriers sometimes get in the way.

Also, if searching classifieds, is there a method to sort items for sale in USA or Canada only??

Hi! Welcome.
Most of people here are from Singapore. Classified sale item are mostly face to face deals in Singapore.

Hello, what is best way to connect with other members located in USA? I would like to connect with ANYONE located ANYWHERE in world, but language barriers sometimes get in the way.

Also, if searching classifieds, is there a method to sort items for sale in USA or Canada only??

Welcome to ClubSNAP, ClubSNAP is more of a Singapore base online photography portal. Although we have members from many different parts of the world, but the personal classified section are mainly SG base and many members prefer to deal face to face for used item.

if you wish to connect USA base Nikon users, best it go to Nikon Club USA or Nikon School USA, to see where are these members hang out beside the Nikon Club and Nikon School.

Hope this help.