Interesting article: Virtual adultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm... guess u wasn't white enough for her, and wasn't wrinkled enough... hahaha... btw just for confirmation of spelling... rethread or retard?

oh ya, how come 2 boys like us talk so much about adultery when we aren't even married? any married men with adult/adultery status like to comment...

It is retread lah

re·tread ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-trd)
tr.v. re·tread·ed, re·tread·ing, re·treads
To fit (a worn automotive tire) with a new tread. :bsmilie:
To make or do over again, especially with minimal revision; rehash: retreading a familiar story line.

Highly unlikely married men would want to comment here...he would be either having dinner with other half/ third party some where cozy :thumbsup:
Where got so stupid....like you and me....so honest and direct meh! :sweat:

She did say...once the tyre worn out! She will be back lookin for me :complain:
Let's hope she hasn't finished his nest egg yet

reno77 said:
For all you adulterers out there i recommed you use Knoppix. No need to install, auto runs linux from the CD.

:thumbsup: another Linux advocate....

1 more advantage... after you switch off the machine... no logs can be recovered.... :bsmilie:

lil_princess said:
if ever my future bf uses Linux, i shall take more notice.. lols...

LINUX? Take more notice? LOL.......how are you going to do that?

It's LINUX..........:devil:

reno77 said:
For all you adulterers out there i recommed you use Knoppix. No need to install, auto runs linux from the CD.

it's hilarious, the way you put it :bsmilie:

Benign said:
At the end, I have to say that the other guy's asset is as long as the monopod :sweatsm:

:bsmilie:
are you referring to the L lens? as long as the monopod >> a 600mm f2.8? :bigeyes:

lil_princess said:
I mean, if he ever uses that, I will be more alert, or get him to stop using it. :dunno:

hmm strange... so LINUX = Straying OS?

think the 1st Wife's club would be endorsing Microsoft... no wonder the earn more & more money... and best of all... when the 1st wife's club notice the stray, they can just ask Microsoft to give their husbands the BSOD! :bsmilie:

lil_princess said:
get him to stop using Linux.
technology really makes affairs to be easily carried out.

ever thought that maybe next time they could play online sex simulation game at their study room? can you prevent that?

lil_princess said:
I mean, if he ever uses that, I will be more alert, or get him to stop using it. :dunno:

Haha.....I think Linux can be hidden. That's when it gets dangerous. You will not even know he is using one......

Pro Image said:
Haha.....I think Linux can be hidden. That's when it gets dangerous. You will not even know he is using one......

:bigeyes: If its true.
Anyway as what people says, "Ignorance is bliss"
If he can really hide it well, then so be it.
Its no surprise that men flirt, I'm not surprised if ever my guy did that.
I wouldnt be.

Is visiting brothels an adultery? :think: Lesser sin than adultery right?

I am not saying I went hor....just trying to find out is it or is it not? :dunno:
As you know, IQ 'kao chup li'....cannot help it :cry:

Pro Image said:

The best is to use a dedicated CF card, plug & play whenever and wherever. OS independent and easy deniability by stepping on it (money is less important than nagging to kingdom come).

Benign said:
Is visiting brothels an adultery? :think: Lesser sin than adultery right?

I am not saying I went hor....just trying to find out is it or is it not? :dunno:
As you know, IQ 'kao chup li'....cannot help it :cry:

Adultery
n. Voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a partner other than the lawful spouse. Adultery remains a crime in many states and can be used as grounds for divorce for the spouse of the married adulterers. However, criminal charges are rarely brought and in states where there is no-fault divorce (or dissolution), legally, adultery is not relevant. In community property states, until the 1970s, adultery was grounds for providing the person cheated upon most of the couple's property. It often ended up with lurid and long trials and grist for scandal newspapers.
Quoted - Legal Explanations

From the above strict technical definition , it is an adultery for a married partner to visit brothel.

Status
Not open for further replies.