Interested to photoshoot this girl? - Chew Ling's 5th Shoot (Studio) 19 Feb 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx much to k220 and Gans_n_Posers for the upz...Still, I need 2 more interested parties to carry on with the shoot. Time is indeed running out...hurry! :sweat:

Latest update...Let's welcome schnauzer into the shoot! Still need your support to make this shoot a reality! Hurry! 1 more vacancies left. :sweat: Seeing some light now... :)

Actual List Session 1 (19 Feb 2005)
1. Confirmed (Geoffp)
2. Confirmed (cracknut)
3. Reserved (r52lanc)
4. Reserved (schnauzer)

Actual List Session 2 (19 Feb 2005)
1. Confirmed (John)
2. Confirmed (Shodan99)
3. Reserved (J.J)

Other Dates I (TBA)
1. Reserved (max007007)
2. Reserved (locksley)
3. Reserved (renzero)
4. Reserved (betterfeel)

Other Dates II (TBA)
1. Reserved (waileong)
2. Reserved (retrok)
3. Reserved (icyflame)
4. Reserved (jodie_tan)

Other Dates III (TBA)
1. Reserved (leejiing)
2. Reserved (andygohyf)
3. Reserved (superman)
4. Reserved (T16)

Other Dates IV (TBA)
1. Reserved (javaman)
2. Reserved (Robin)
3. Reserved (Dean AR)

Hi,

Due to the lack of interest, Chew Ling and me have decided to cancel the studio shoot (both sessions) on 19 Feb (Sat) for the first time. :cry:

We really appreciate those who have showed interest in this shoot, but unfortunately it didn't materalise, as I just cannot get the groups to be filled up. We would also like to offer our apologies for any inconvenience caused during this process. Rest assured that we'll work together again to organise more of such shoots in the future, and we look forward to your keen participation again. Enjoy your weekend, and keep on shooting!

Although we can't proceed with the shoot yesterday, I'm please to have Octane69 joining CL's future shoots. Let's welcome him! :) I'm opening up this thread to include his nick here.

All, please keep a look out for her future shoots. :)

Actual List Session 1 (19 Feb 2005)
1. Confirmed (Geoffp)
2. Confirmed (cracknut)
3. Reserved (r52lanc)
4. Reserved (schnauzer)

Actual List Session 2 (19 Feb 2005)
1. Confirmed (John)
2. Confirmed (Shodan99)
3. Reserved (J.J)

Other Dates I (TBA)
1. Reserved (max007007)
2. Reserved (locksley)
3. Reserved (renzero)
4. Reserved (betterfeel)

Other Dates II (TBA)
1. Reserved (waileong)
2. Reserved (retrok)
3. Reserved (icyflame)
4. Reserved (jodie_tan)

Other Dates III (TBA)
1. Reserved (leejiing)
2. Reserved (andygohyf)
3. Reserved (superman)
4. Reserved (T16)

Other Dates IV (TBA)
1. Reserved (javaman)
2. Reserved (Robin)
3. Reserved (Dean AR)
4. Reserved (Octane69)

Hi Guys, I can now see a lot of new faces/members in CS interested in model shoots.

I would like to bring to your attention one of my models, Chew Ling, just in case you have missed my previous threads on her. Please refer to my avatar.

She has already gone through her 4th shoot, and definitely more shoots will be organised in the future. If you're interested, please PM me and I'll add your name to the list, which you can find above.

Virgo said:
Hi Guys, I can now see a lot of new faces/members in CS interested in model shoots.

I would like to bring to your attention one of my models, Chew Ling, just in case you have missed my previous threads on her. Please refer to my avatar.

She has already gone through her 4th shoot, and definitely more shoots will be organised in the future. If you're interested, please PM me and I'll add your name to the list, which you can find above.

Wow! This manager is sure hardworking... Haben even close to clearing the list already continue advertisting!! :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Upz for U bro! ;p

Ashleyy said:
Wow! This manager is sure hardworking... Haben even close to clearing the list already continue advertisting!! :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Upz for U bro! ;p
Cool man bro. Thanx! :thumbsup:

I feel so bad as her manager having to cancel her last studio shoot 2 weeks ago, and I can tell from her eyes that she's disappointed also, although she didn't say it. She's always so cheerful and sunshine, but her eyes can tell. Now must give some advertisement lah, if not I'll feel even worse. :cry:

Ladies and Gentlemen, do let me know if you're interested.

Virgo said:

since the list already quite full why not go ahead with it? must fill up all the space than can go ahead? :confused:

No lah bro. I'm recruiting more ppl to participate. I just want to know who's still interested to shoot Chew Ling besides those on the list, bearing in mind that there are currently a lot of new faces here.

Shall I include you? :)

Octane69 said:
since the list already quite full why not go ahead with it? must fill up all the space than can go ahead? :confused:

Wah Octane69 .... people can recuit more people for future shoot mah :D .....

blurblock said:
Wah Octane69 .... people can recuit more people for future shoot mah :D .....
Yes yes. Come come come and join join join.

I think I blur liaoz. Octane69 already joined the shoot, and I still ask him to join! :confused: Nvm, just ask more friends of yours to join lah Octane69! :)

Octane69 said:
ya i know... but then recruit liao timing all cannot meet also sama sama wad... :dunno:
I wanted to find out if any more is interested with the shoot. As future shoots will be organised, I'm sure there will be a time suitable for all interested parties.

Not to worry, her shoot is coming... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.